Tynecastle

• 2 weeks later...

Tynecastle only won 2 out of there last 10 games!!!! Surly that's not good enough, wonder if the boy Scott is still tipped for a big job?heard there discipline is been bad since previous management team resigned? Players taking strips off and chucking them towards management ? Wonder how many players will stay with this new management team in place?

Tynecastle only won 2 out of there last 10 games!!!! Surly that's not good enough, wonder if the boy Scott is still tipped for a big job?heard there discipline is been bad since previous management team resigned? Players taking strips off and chucking them towards management ? Wonder how many players will stay with this new management team in place?

My my this is just laughable you really should get your facts correct before posting.... The lad Scott has not been involved the last few games and as for the the strips been thrown etc at the management this is just complete nonsense but hey you seem to know everything that's going on so who am I to say!! If my memory serves me correct the boy Macca resigned on the back of poor results so to come back quoting game stats a number of weeks later it appears there is a bit of bitterness involved giving all your previous posts as well as this one.... Just a point to note Tynecastle will finish the league in fourth place and giving the results before the new coaches stepped in it was virtually impossible to finish any higher. madmax must just be sitting waiting on the Tynie results coming in as it looks like your not involved in the game anymore #poor post

Vinter and Scott coaching the team until the end of the season with Vinter continuing next season with the new management set up. Both also continuing to coach there own teams this season at 21's and 13's

heard there discipline is been bad since previous management team resigned?

it wasn't the best today at Coldstream, 2 sent off near the end. Tried to referee the game from start to finish, ref had had enough near the end of the game

• 2 weeks later...

Archived