Championship End of Season Awards 2014/15

Oooft. Someone is touchy today. Getting nervous that you won't get promoted and will die again?

Tbh i am not sure if i am more worried about getting promoted or not getting promoted.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't speak for the rest of the clubs but Rangers worst signing of the season...well most disappointing has to be Kris Boyd. Signed after a very decent season in an average Kilmarnock team where he did very well. I think many believed he would score for fun at this level but for one reason or another it just hasn't happened for him.

What's your view of Kenny Miller?

I take it he's been disappointing too - just not as much as Boyd?

Iain Campbell. Only on loan to us from a lower league side as a 'favour' (truth) and regularly got roasted at left back. A scandalous decision to bring him to the club.

Even the Forfar supporters didn't rate him - a side that we brushed aside with relative ease early in the season.

What's your view of Kenny Miller?I take it he's been disappointing too - just not as much as Boyd?

The head is willing but the body isnt. Must be frustrating as much for him as it is watching him.

I think everybody accepted Miller was past it, well everybody except for McCoist, Boyd was banging the goals in last season at a higher level and has been , imo, the bigger disappointment.

Most of Cowdenbeath's and Livingston's summer signings could make it (Pat Scullion FFS), Lee Mair and Taylor Morgan are other shouts.

Didn't Alloa big up a loanee from Hull on Twitter who disappeared very quickly afterwards. The signing of Phil Roberts is another headscratcher

Most of Cowdenbeath's and Livingston's summer signings could make it (Pat Scullion FFS), Lee Mair and Taylor Morgan are other shouts.

Didn't Alloa big up a loanee from Hull on Twitter who disappeared very quickly afterwards. The signing of Phil Roberts is another headscratcher

Rob Ogleby would probably be ours, opposition goalkeepers must have been delighted to see him playing.

Player of the Season
Morgaro Gomis

Young Player of the Season
Jason Cummings

Veteran (over 30) Player of the Season
Derek Lyle

Manager of the Year
Robbie Neilson

Goal of the Season

Most improved side this season
Hearts

Least improved side this season
Rangers

Signing of the Season
Scott Allan

Worst Signing of the Season
Kris Boyd

Arsehole of the Season
Elbows

Best Kit This Season -
New-Hearts-Top-2014-2015.jpg

Worst Kit This Season
37743508_xxl_a1.jpg

Best Gif/Meme of the Season
x5UkXf4.gif?1

Cult Hero of the Season
Lewis Stevenson

Best Thread of the Season
Hearts juggernaut Thread

Joint Best Posters of the Season
Seething and Mon Dieu

Worst Poster of the Season
No.8.

Most improved side this season - Hearts? The first half of the season they were hammering everyone, the second half, they've been scraping wins..

How can they have improved then?

Most improved side is surely Hibs? Who were flirting with relegation for the first couple of months?

Least improved side would obviously be the team at the bottom of the league?

In saying this, I never voted though.

Most improved side this season - Hearts? The first half of the season they were hammering everyone, the second half, they've been scraping wins..

How can they have improved then?

I took it to mean from last season.

Archived