Mickey's Blog is back!

marksadams11

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems an avid reader of P+B. I see he's admitted to EOSfan, although I always thought he was 'man in the know' as well. Decent read though, hope he gets back in football. Can't get over how he has affection for Grim, strange man ha ha ha

Seems an avid reader of P+B. I see he's admitted to EOSfan, although I always thought he was 'man in the know' as well. Decent read though, hope he gets back in football. Can't get over how he has affection for Grim, strange man ha ha ha

Wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't that Grim O'Grady fellah too.

I do hope we get Coldstream in a cup or are they applying for the LL?

Anyway what a marvelous weekend of the fitba for me Heed owd chum. Spartans & City winning & a certain other team in red losing, oh the joys of spring.

Grimbo

Hope micky gets back into football...I will prob drift away from the blog.i preferred it when it was the inner sanctum off a football club.the general stuff is not my cup off tea but I'm not knocking it in any way......thought we might have got a good few weeks off the Ferguson park fall out but there must gave been a hush deal signed.......????????????

Hope micky gets back into football...I will prob drift away from the blog.i preferred it when it was the inner sanctum off a football club.the general stuff is not my cup off tea but I'm not knocking it in any way......thought we might have got a good few weeks off the Ferguson park fall out but there must gave been a hush deal signed.......????????????

I sill enjoy reading what makes him tick & his views on the game even if I don't always agree fully with them but that may be just a difference of teams.

He's got an entertaining way of writing & surely enough in the old memory bank to keep his blog going whilst he makes up his management mind, watch that space as they say.

Grimbo

Started well but boring now - having left ww I'm not sure how many people are interested in this weeks stabledford points total or his household tasks for the afternoon. Zzzzzzzz

Justin, are you only interested in Whitehill Welfare? If there's something you'd like to ask M then there's the facility to do do on the blog, or are you too anonymous to do that?

Grimbo

No grim, I liked the "inside info" that he brought originally from being part of s club (whether that be Spartans or ww). Not many are privileged to get that kind of info and it was entertaining to say the least!

I'm not at all interested and doubt any others are what time he does his shopping or who he went for a pint with.

I'm not at all interested and doubt any others are what time he does his shopping or who he went for a pint with.

You can get all that off Grimbo anyway :-)

Wish sum 1 would delete this thread, who gives a f&ck

I'm glad I can't see you, why are you in the Lowland League forum when your team is Scotland, I doubt you'll get to see any of our fantastic players in your team.

Grimbo

Archived