Mickey's Blog is back!

marksadams11

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant, I've been driving past the Dean bridge & having concerns, now I can sleep easier.

I've sussed how to bookmark it but how of I get shut of the defunct welfare one? I don't know how to unbiokmark it on my phone ffs.

Grimbo

Consigned to the dustbin of history Newks ol bean.

The King s dead, long live the king.

Spring is sprung & like the Phoenix rising from the ashes etc.

Looking forward to Mr L's views on football & other less important things in life. Always a good read & lots I agree with & always entertaining.

On reflection maybe the old blog should be preserved, he could always stick it in his autobiography.

Grimbo

Consigned to the dustbin of history Newks ol bean.

The King s dead, long live the king.

Spring is sprung & like the Phoenix rising from the ashes etc.

Looking forward to Mr L's views on football & other less important things in life. Always a good read & lots I agree with & always entertaining.

On reflection maybe the old blog should be preserved, he could always stick it in his autobiography.

Grimbo

Eh I think you've got me confused wi someone else :o

Cmon micky uve got us hanging about like tarts here......just get the Peter bashing all crammed into one episode then we can all move on

You no a Corrie fan Magoo? There's no way it's gonna be done in a oner. Keep the fans on the edge of their seats for weeks before naming the killer.

1st episode eagerly awaited, I need something now that Banished as finished.

Grimbo

Having a dig at Peter and now wee Andrew dear oh dear what next ?

Pity we couldn't get a fans forum organised more often cause oor Mickey is right he did have excellent ideas for the club at the one meeting he did attend but I seem to recall no management at the agm/egm whatever it was called last time round.

games mentioned in latest blog what about the others we had to suffer especially one up front v the Strollers was enough to piss anyone off. ( ye can tell I'm still seething at result :D)

no even a physio when Darren McGlashan pulled up early in recent home match yet it's all down to a bad committee ?

In 3 spells in charge oor Peter and Andrew must've done something right or why go there in the 1st place.Rightly or wrongly Ye know what ye getting yersel in for at Rosewell. Everyone involved in eos fitba knows that.

Sorry but there's no need for all this but feel have a right to stick up for 2 guys who probably haven't and won't ever read a blog and able to defend themselves.

Archived