Dundee United vs Celtic

Hopefully ICT take something off Aberdeen. This would mean a win at Tannadice would set up a title party next Friday.

We've been off the boil a wee bit recently and have really struggled to create much. Still fancy us to edge it 2-1.

Hopefully Johansen is back.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utd still don't seem to be on top form, not too worried about this. As long as nothing catastrophic happens we should win here

Yeah I knew that. I was bewildered by the sevconian type name calling from an so called Celtic poster. It's Ragers Media type header for the thread.

You'd know all about that with your 5 and a half thousand posts in their thread. Wrong un.

Belfast tim and less than a week double is only even money...

I'm sort of leaning towards "DavieHayBhoy". He lasted a few weeks and even after his resignation until the banhammer fell. His meltdown was historical. :lol:

Astounds me that 2 grounds so close together can have such differing playing surfaces. Pitch at dens was superb last night (although there was a spell a month or 2 back when it was a bit ropy.

Then I remember that our groundsman touches up bare patches of grass whilst Utds touches up unwilling female employees and I'm less astounded.

Astounds me that 2 grounds so close together can have such differing playing surfaces. Pitch at dens was superb last night (although there was a spell a month or 2 back when it was a bit ropy.

Then I remember that our groundsman touches up bare patches of grass whilst Utds touches up unwilling female employees and I'm less astounded.

Superb is maybe overstating it a little, but it definitely looked decent. Maybe a bit too hard

f**k sake, is the season not over yet?

Ciftci, Dow and Bilate all out, which leaves us with Onree Anier and young Rab Muirhead for the striking berth.

Also GMS and Armstrong's first return to Baldy Snake Lair, will be interesting to see what reaction they get from the hundreds of United fans in attendance who are still awake and haven't stormed out at half-time in a hissy fit.

4-0 Celtic. GMS, Rado, Armstrong Rado. Tamson to incinerate Terry the Terror with his laserbeam eyes.

Archived