Sevco vs Falkirk

Haven't seen a thread for this, our league campaigns pretty much over unless Queens have an absolute cock up, but we should still go out to win this one, still haven't got a win against this lot but surely we're due one, going 2-1 bairns Baird with both

Plus any news on loy coming back

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our play off dream as an entity lies smashed and broken on the floor before us. Local game for me though, so will head along. MacDonald, Duffie, McCracken, Grant, Leahy, Taiwo, Vaulks, Kerr, Sibbald, Alston/Loy, Baird. If Loy is fit I think we have a decent chance of picking up some kind of result tbh. The only question for me is whether we play our strongest team, or continue trying to adapt for the final without Kerr and Baird?

Surely Houston will want to keep his players match fit?

Last home game of the regular season. Should be a decent game with Falkirk on a high after their result against Hibs. I can see it going much the same way as the semi final went. We just have to hope we manage to take our chances early in the game and Falkirk have to play more offensively and then given space the likes of Vuckic can make use of the freedom they will get.

3-1 Rangers

I have literally never cared less about a Falkirk game.

Sounds like your lack of enthusiasm is based on your belief Falkirk will lose the match.

That's fair enough but the amount of fans who give it the "I don't care about this game" always makes me laugh.

Anyhoo, I believe it'll be a tough match in which Falkirk will try to frustrate Rangers. However, I expect Rangers will finally score in the 2nd half and go on to win 2-0.

I have literally never cared less about a Falkirk game.

This. The play offs are gone, the league is over for us. Concentrate on what's best for the cup final.

I'll still go to our last home match, but there's no fuckin way I'm ever going back to Ibrox, unless it's to piss on the rubble.

This. The play offs are gone, the league is over for us. Concentrate on what's best for the cup final.

I'll still go to our last home match, but there's no fuckin way I'm ever going back to Ibrox, unless it's to piss on the rubble.

Unless you get a lucky cup draw you won't be anywhere near ibrox

Unless you get a lucky cup draw you won't be anywhere near ibrox

We are safe from relegation.....

The play offs this season are very open, not much between the three teams and whoever finishes 2nd bottom will more than likely not to be the shambles Hibs were, which helped Hamilton.

The play offs favour the SPL team after the busy April/May with a midweek card and catch up games for the championship, 2or4 intense play off games whilst the SPL team are sitting with their feet up waiting on the 2 pressure games. I think this will be the season the SPL team win.

On the game, I think we will struggle, who knows the team we will put out, players will have one eye on the cup final with injuries but there is no pressure, that's all on Rangers

Obviously a bit of jocular bravado here, but genuinely, how would you see the play-offs going for Rangers?

The 3-0 defeat your mob handed out certainly knocked the wind out my sails. I do think we have the better players but we are dreadful ,for whatever reason, on plastic pitches. That's not an excuse it is just the way it is.

I still believe we are just about good enough to win the Championship play off but then you have a Motherwell team who have hit a bit of form. It is difficult to gauge how any of us will do against them. We have done well against premier league clubs this season and I am pretty sure QoS beat St Johnstone 2-0. That should give us a bit of confidence going into these games but you just never know with Rangers.

If we don't go up I hope QoS do. They have always impressed me and play attractive football and would be a refreshing addition to the top division.

First and foremost is getting a win on Saturday against cup finalists Falkirk. We have a decent record against them but the games have been pretty tight and I expect the same this weekend

Archived