Josh Meekings Petition

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when people used to start/sign petitions for worthwhile causes? Now it's "Oh, I want a Nando's in Inverness: pls sign" or "Don't Sack Clarkson!!!!111".

The online petition is one of the worst things about the 21st century. Even worse than Islamic State.

Why?

Its right that he faces a ban!

If he got caught at the time, Celtic would of been awarded a penalty and possibly went on to win the game, he would of been sent off and he and his team would of possibly missed the final.

If he didnt do it, Celtic would have been awarded the goal and possibly gone in to win the game, again he would of missed the final.

I dont agree with the way Celtic have conducted themselves but rules are rules.

If an off the ball incident happens and is missed by the ref then that can also lead to suspension, so I dont see why this is any different.

He should take his punishment on the chin.

Why are the SFA taking retrospective action anyway if the ref said that he saw the incident - albeit wrongly - in his report? I thought that was the rules or is that just England? Or is it not England either and I've just imagined that?

Why are the SFA taking retrospective action anyway if the ref said that he saw the incident - albeit wrongly - in his report? I thought that was the rules or is that just England? Or is it not England either and I've just imagined that?

If he missed the arm they can take retrospective action. This whole retrospective stuff is mostly nonsense anyway. Introduce some sort of video help with these critical calls and limit retrospective action to violence

If your wife looks like Josh Meekings, i would file for divorce if I were you.

If you were him, you'd be Josh Meekings, and you'd be filing to divorce yourself.

On the other hand, if you were me, then I'd be you, and I'd use your body to get to the top. You can't stop me no matter who you are!

The other day somebody sent me a petition to stop the deaths in the Med due to the migrants coming from Africa/ Syria etc.

I'm sure the people smugglers will get that and immediately stop these scurrilous activities.

Caley are lucky that it's just meekings and warren suspended. Nick Ross took a booking that Ross Draper should have got, effectively avoiding a ban.

The whole situation is so tedious, celtic fans seething because they didn't get to the final and evidently every other fan seething because meekings misses it. If the handball had seen it he'd have been sent off anyways..... Can't get everything they want in the situation....

Archived