PFA Scotland player of the year 2015 nominations

When we won the league 99/2000 none of our players were nominated. Nobody really cared, we had the medals and the trophy.

Yup, I suspect most of us couldn't give two fucks about this. Ross Dunlop would be our only obvious candidate, but defenders tend to be the least likely to be nominated.

Find it strange that 2 forwards have nominations (Murray & Sutherland) when they haven't done anything for ½ a season each, Murray 2nd half, Sutherland first half.

Agree with Bobby Linn & Paul Woods nominations, been 2 off the best I've seen and find it hard to pick between them.

Well, these things are generally about headlines. A bit off the scale, but imo you never get a Branko Ivanovic beating a Hazard or Oscar to an award, even if he contributes at both ends. Unlikely as that is at our pitiful level, i'd say the only Clyde player who achieved a 7 or more per week was Alan Martin, and i find it difficult to believe that any of the jobbers and court jesters i've seen from the other clubs have managed that level of consistency, individually. Collectively, thd top three sides just fucked things up a little less than the rest. Its like ten baldy c***s arguing over the Head & Shoulders.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived