Queens v Dumbarton

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully a home win to take us into the playoffs.

Dumbarton have nothing to play for so if we have the right attitude then hopefully we will win.

Hope there is a decent crowd hopefully around 2000.

Hopefully it is possible to hope for hope. (Hopefully.)

Dumbarton have not beaten queens since Victoria was on the throne. So obviously queens will bottle it.3-1 to the sons

Now please leave her out of this, she is doing a very good job promoting the club.

Home win.

Dumbarton have not beaten queens since Victoria was on the throne. So obviously queens will bottle it.3-1 to the sons

Dumbarton won at Palmerston last season. ;)

On the other hand Dumbarton have NEVER beaten us on their own (current) ground. This one's on ours though so you'll have a better chance.

Hopefully a home win to take us into the playoffs.

Dumbarton have nothing to play for so if we have the right attitude then hopefully we will win.

Hope there is a decent crowd hopefully around 2000.

I'd say you're being pretty hopeful there.

With Dumbarton having nothing to play for, a performance similar to the Alloa game should be enough to see us win I'd imagine.

If Kidd is fit I'd like to see him restored to right-back as Dowie doesn't offer us any sort of attacking threat, plus he is far better organising things from centre-half. I'd also start Russell ahead of Paton. Millar's idiocy last week means McShane will come in, hopefully out to prove a point after a few disappointing performances saw him rightfully dropped.

With Dumbarton having nothing to play for, a performance similar to the Alloa game should be enough to see us win I'd imagine.

If Kidd is fit I'd like to see him restored to right-back as Dowie doesn't offer us any sort of attacking threat, plus he is far better organising things from centre-half. I'd also start Russell ahead of Paton. Millar's idiocy last week means McShane will come in, hopefully out to prove a point after a few disappointing performances saw him rightfully dropped.

Given McShane wasn`t even on the bench at Alloa isn`t it more likely he was injured rather than dropped?

Archived