Appeal for help is your Club Badge at Risk

So some of you will already have noticed the campaign to save Airdrie FC's badge on here recently, the most important aspect of our fight to save our clubs badge is the fact we can only really do this by having some amendment made to the law which means the teams at risk in this photo will not have to endure the same problems. So i ask everyone who has a passion for "football" irrespective of your team to sign our petition on this page www.savethebadge.co.uk

post-60688-0-03559300-1429534826_thumb.p

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know who checked Dumbarton badge in this article. It states that it would fail as we have a lion rampant. I always thought we had an elephant on our crest! Worry as more than half would fail if challenged.

Clydebank's town coat of arms also fell foul of this heraldy pish years back and had to be amended as a result. What a load of fucking olde worlde condescending pishy nonsense. Heraldry should be filed into the bin in this day and age along with other outdated shite we don't need, like royal families and TV licenses.

Clydebank's town coat of arms also fell foul of this heraldy pish years back and had to be amended as a result. What a load of fucking olde worlde condescending pishy nonsense. Heraldry should be filed into the bin in this day and age along with other outdated shite we don't need, like royal families and TV licenses.

I agree. Why should some auld fart get tae decide whit's right or wrang.

Publish and be damned!!!

Archived