Dunfermline, Falkirk or Alloa?

Poll Extravaganza  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm moving to Dollar in May and I'm wondering which local club I'm best suited to buying a season ticket with for next season. Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this, but I couldn't see anywhere else where it would fit.

I'm moving to Dollar in May and I'm wondering which local club I'm best suited to buying a season ticket with for next season. Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this, but I couldn't see anywhere else where it would fit.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sauchie.

Why don't you...i dunno...buy a season ticket for your own team? Now there's an idea!

Failing that then Alloa would probably be the best club, although obviously Falkirk are the best team currently. But with you being a Rangers fan, Dunfermline and the way that clubs run have similar attributes to Rangers, so them possibly?

Why don't you...i dunno...buy a season ticket for your own team? Now there's an idea!

Failing that then Alloa would probably be the best club, although obviously Falkirk are the best team currently. But with you being a Rangers fan, Dunfermline and the way that clubs run have similar attributes to Rangers, so them possibly?

Fnarr fnarr. Sorry I'm not as uber fan as you.

Our season ticket was £190 this year and it should be a similar price next year. Good value if we stay up and it'll be a lot better than watching Dunfermline in the seaside leagues or visiting Grangemouth.

FTFY mate

:lol:

I think you have to look at similarities to find your new club of choice;-

1. Massive sense of entitlement. (Check)

2. Spending millions of money you didn't have on your team. (Check)

3. No remorse. (Check)

4. Diddy managers changing during the season. (Check)

5. Bampot fans forum(s) (Check)

6. Bampot fans (Check)

Dunfermline is your only choice.

Archived