Albion vs Arbroath

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glad rovers won the league yesterday-lets hope they're still hungover. I'd expect more or less the same lineup.

A point should be enough to secure third given your goal difference is still pretty good. I reckon you'll be fine for at least that on Saturday.

However, I'm not sure I'd risk money on you against Queens Park over two legs.

I see young Cadds scored again! How's he been for Rovers in his loan spell so far??

I've only seen him twice, but he looks a good player, decent on the ball with a clever head. He's also competently played in several different positions which is never a bad trait. I'm not an expert, but would say he's too good for this level, although maybe not quite ready for the Premier League. A season on loan with us in League 1 might be beneficial to everyone.

Cadden is a fine dribbler of the ball but not without his flaws (consistency, toughness, distribution)- all the same, he's given defenders trouble and scored a couple of crackers during his stay with us. He's probably not yet top flight quality, but he's young enough for that to improve. Spending next season on loan in League One would suit him well.

Taking a mate along to this match on Saturday. He is travelling from England to witness his first Scottish match and this was the game he picked out months ago. I have tried several times to contact Albion regarding possible hospitality but the phone doesn't get answered and email address on the SPFL website doesn't work. Can anyone help?

Taking a mate along to this match on Saturday. He is travelling from England to witness his first Scottish match and this was the game he picked out months ago. I have tried several times to contact Albion regarding possible hospitality but the phone doesn't get answered and email address on the SPFL website doesn't work. Can anyone help?

Quite a few of our Directors post on the Rovers Message Board, so it might be worth posting there. Our club secretary recently suffered a life-changing bereavement, so I suspect he's not on-site as often during the week now.

Taking a mate along to this match on Saturday. He is travelling from England to witness his first Scottish match and this was the game he picked out months ago.

I take it you suggested going to watch Queen's but he telt ye to piss off?

Since the competition is all over, it would be a touch of class for our management team to bring back Ciaran Donnelly to lead the team out of the tunnel, and lift the trophy in his testimonial season.

I also think we should play Sandy Clark up front, Ross Ballantyne in goals, and invite Todd Lumsden to accompany Ciaran in defence while he shouts instructions to the opposition.

Since the competition is all over, it would be a touch of class for our management team to bring back Ciaran Donnelly to lead the team out of the tunnel, and lift the trophy in his testimonial season.

If they were going to bring him back, it should have been for Saturday's competitive fixture. I suspect Ciaran will be the same as the fans and limited to a wee 'haud' of the trophy in the Courtyard on Saturday night.

I take it you suggested going to watch Queen's but he telt ye to piss off?

Haha I suppose you could say that. He picked this game out months ago because he wanted to experience Cliftonhill in all its glory. Also a mate of mine plays for Arbroath so it's a chance to see him play without the 3 hour drive to Gayfield.

Send a personal message to the poster Mild Rover - he is the Trust member on the BOD

Cheers Pastmaster, Mild Rover replied to me late last night and gave me details of Michael Savage who is arranging the hospitality for this game. Hopefully get something sorted today.

Haha I suppose you could say that. He picked this game out months ago because he wanted to experience Cliftonhill in all its glory. Also a mate of mine plays for Arbroath so it's a chance to see him play without the 3 hour drive to Gayfield.

who's your mate?

Archived