Raith v Livi

Depending on how results go next week, we can relegate Livi with a win.

With Elliot, on form now( for him anyway ????), can he add to his grand total of one league goal this season?

This will be my last game this season unless Dumbarton are successful in their attempt to get our game moved back to 3pm on the Saturday. I don't fancy heading to Dumbarton for a midday kickoff.

If we don't win at least one of the next two games then Murray will have the fans on his back again as to us, it doesn't matter if its meaningless games, it'll still be 6 straight defeats, regardless. Play 4-4-2

Mcgurn

Thomson Watson Barr Mckeown

Anderson Moon Callachan Conroy

Stewart Vaughan

And we're in with a chance of beating Livingston 3 out of 4 times in a season. When was the last time that happened?

I do however think Cuthbert will be in goals, Mckay will be on the wing and Elliot will be up front alongside Stewart. We'll lose 1-3

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure you'll find us to be accommodating hosts.

If we lose it'll just send the home support away for the season all pissed off and unhappy. Grant Murray says "challenge accepted".

No danger I'll be heading to Dumbarton either, so this is the one he should look to win.

I see Elliot finally managed a goal! Mental stuff. Maybe we can sign off at home with a win. I believe in angels...

Too many hasbeens with a point to prove for this to be an easy game, especially after the humiliation earlier in the season. Hoping we pick up a win on Wednesday as the sheer bitterness from said diddies probably makes this one of their biggest games of the season.

Too many hasbeens with a point to prove for this to be an easy game, especially after the humiliation earlier in the season. Hoping we pick up a win on Wednesday as the sheer bitterness from said diddies probably makes this one of their biggest games of the season.

1/10.

What on earth is this guff?

What on earth is this guff?

A dafty trying way too hard.

I've already been to my last game of the season. Hope we relegate Livingston as it'd be quite funny.

Raith's season is over but I'm sure they won't lie down, if we win this we can still do it but don't forget QOS's season will be over by the final day and I can see them resting for their own play offs so I see both these games as winnable, 4 points will keep us up I think.

Raith's season is over but I'm sure they won't lie down, if we win this we can still do it but don't forget QOS's season will be over by the final day and I can see them resting for their own play offs so I see both these games as winnable, 4 points will keep us up I think.

4 points will be playoffs at best. If either us or Alloa win on the last day the winner will be above the 25 that would put you on. If its a draw we'd be above 25.

We will lie down. This will be a comfortable away win.

Archived