Suggestion for the cup final

I doubt it'll be less than £35 for an adult ticket in the North/South, £25 in the East/West

They charged £45 for an adult ticket to Scotland v Gibraltar in case you didn't notice.

Last year's prices were as per this link

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=2970

Close to 50000 at the Saints v Dundee United game and I'd be surprised if there were not at least 40000 at this year's final.

Difference is Utd have the sixth largest core support in the country at about 6000 whilst Falkirk and ICT's is about 2000

The semi finals were reasonably priced so I'mm fairly confident they'll do the same for the final.

I really don't understand the big deal over what the attendance will be :lol:. Hilarious deflection by those who are clearly jealous as f**k.

I'd be pointing at Falkirk's recent big game attendances as a means of pishing all over the two men and a dug claims if it hadn't been for the semi against Dunfermline - I'm still slightly flumuxed at how low that was!

FWIW I've had quite a few messages from folk asking me to get them tickets - I imagine our usual group of 3 will be boosted to 10. All of these folk have been to games this season but non of them could be classed as 'regulars'.

Archived