Cowdenbeath v Hearts 25/04/2015

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt it, not the same demand for tickets now that we're in holiday mode.

That's what I thought.

We are obviously desperate to rake in as much cash as possible before we are dumped back to league one.

Yes. The ild stand is the old looking bit with wooden seats.

How very dare you. The wooden seats were upgraded. They are now made of metal, or rather it is a metal bench style seat.

My ticket says old stand on it, is their a new stand somewhere that i missed back in December?

We have a very old stand (the bit that didn't burn down) and a newer bit on the end replacing the bit that did burn down. Sadly, I think all our important accounts and VAT receipts were in the bit that did burn down.

We have a very old stand (the bit that didn't burn down) and a newer bit on the end replacing the bit that did burn down. Sadly, I think all our important accounts and VAT receipts were in the bit that did burn down.

Shhhhh, the Brewsters might be reading this. But then again, they wouldn't understand the meaning of accounts or receipt !

Friend of mine got me a ticket today.....think I'm in the Cowdenbeath end.

Would love to see us getting to our century but can't see it.....we'd need 6 or probably 7 to give us a chance of that in the final game v Rangers.

Would take a win of any kind though.

Archived