This seasons Junior Cup Final

TFW

Talbot vs Musselburgh, a repeat of 2011. A difficult game then and I don't expect anything different this time around. Hope it's a good game, and please...can we have it at a semi decent ground, not Livingston? Heard Easter Road might be an option?

I can't see it being at a ground with a grass park considering when it is most teams will have reseeded their surfaces by then in prep for next season.............Rugby Park with its synthetic surfaces will probably be the chosen venue.

I can't see it being at a ground with a grass park considering when it is most teams will have reseeded their surfaces by then in prep for next season.............Rugby Park with its synthetic surfaces will probably be the chosen venue.

In that case, including plastic, Airdrie would be an option...I could walk to it.

Don't see why not been there a few times in recent seasons good surface and facilities.

Only the bar at the park and one pub near it. 15/20 minute walk from the town centre, if you don't mind that, it's ok.

Eta. The function suite could open as well and if some enterprising person organised some beer tents...

Archived