Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

I know this thread title is Falkirk v ICT, but are Falkirk the home team officially or has it not been decided yet?

Yes, someone posted a link a few pages back that confirmed the 1st semi finalist through is defaulted to be the home team.

That said, unless ICT bring out a new strip, it's Falkirk that will be playing in our white away kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Will any bookies give me odds that the SFA will find great ways to suck all the fun right out of this and piss off both Falkirk and Caley fans before KO?

Aye, they'll move it to the Millenium Stadium, with a11.30 am kick-off on the Friday.

Aye, they'll move it to the Millenium Stadium, with a11.30 am kick-off on the Friday.

Don't forget I'm sure they'll throw in some over zealous stewarding and over priced tickets.

Yes, someone posted a link a few pages back that confirmed the 1st semi finalist through is defaulted to be the home team.

That said, unless ICT bring out a new strip, it's Falkirk that will be playing in our white away kit.

Why the away kit?

What did Hughes say?

Looking at the link that was provided to answer this, I see the following quotes attributed to Hughes:

'I've not seen it yet, but going by the reaction of the Celtic players we got away with a penalty and a sending off and that was probably the turning point in the game,

I've not spoken to Josh. I haven't seen it - but going by the media it was definitely a hand ball. We look at the referee behind the line and all that and I know Ronny will feel aggrieved - because I certainly would.

Not sure how Lunny feels the comments make it more likely that the player will be punished. Hughes says he didn't see it and he hadn't spoken to his player. I assume there must have been other comments?

Looking at the link that was provided to answer this, I see the following quotes attributed to Hughes:

Not sure how Lunny feels the comments make it more likely that the player will be punished. Hughes says he didn't see it and he hadn't spoken to his player. I assume there must have been other comments?

He said again on Sportsound (on Monday I think) that it was a sending off.