Dumbarton v Rangers

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game's a sell out but it seems no-one can be arsed talking about it......

Was there any mention of this on the site? I still need to collect my ticket, which I'll do today.

As for the game, I hope we absolutely fucking pump the c***s.

Dumbarton 1 - 3 Rangers.

Was there any mention of this on the site? I still need to collect my ticket, which I'll do today.

As for the game, I hope we absolutely fucking pump the c***s.

Dumbarton 1 - 3 Rangers.

There was no public sale. Season ticket holders took up the full alocation apparently. No tickets available on Monday afternoon. You'll be ok because you are a season ticket holder.....hopefully.

There was no public sale. Season ticket holders took up the full alocation apparently. No tickets available on Monday afternoon. You'll be ok because you are a season ticket holder.....hopefully.

Good, shouldn't be any Rangers fans in our end then if it's only season ticket holders who have bought them. I better be able to get my ticket!

Duggan needs knee surgery so I doubt we'll see him again. Turner still suspended (didn't realise that was a two game ban) and van Zanten is still out. Murray saying the team can go an express themselves, let's hope his team selection/formation reflects that. I also expect everyone to be right up for this from the first whistle after Murray's comments last week.

You will get it but why leave it so late? They've been available for weeks.

I get that, but I've already bought a ticket (my season book) so there's no rush for me to collect the ticket I've already bought. I work 8-5 (sometimes later) Monday to Thursday and 8-12:30 on a Friday so if I have other things to get done on a Friday afternoon there aren't many opportunities for me to get down and pick it up (missed the Hibs game too). Website confirms we have up till 12 noon on match day to collect so it's all good.

Wouldn't bet on it.

If there was no public sale and only our season ticket holders could buy tickets then at least we shouldn't have the ridiculous situation of Rangers fans selling bucket loads of home end tickets at the end of Castle Road. If our season ticket holders are bringing Rangers supporting friends I have no issue with that, better than the free for all the last time.

I like Alex Neil's quote ' it's a snowball effect - each game gets bigger! How true for Rangers. There is little doubt that they have to take 3 points and if they do that then a few goals would help. As you know I still think Rangers lack creativity and goal scorers. Though in a one off game they could hit it off. I think McCall now knows his players well and he does seem favour Miller and Clark for mobility and I can see why. On Wednesday however I was unimpressed once again with their goal threat partly due to their runs and positional play and partly due to lack of the creativity by other players. The last four months results ( lack of goals) is evidence. Even for 15 mins Boyd looked sluggish if the ball is not in the box then keep Boyd in the stand! I thought Hardie who came on with Boyd showed good pace and directness and caused Livi some problems. It didn't surprise me at all that the Livi game was a draw due to the poor turf and the form and importance of the game to Livi. Dumbarton have nothing to play for, they have a few out and it's on grass. No excuses. I'm not even going to try and pick Rangers formation or team. The defence probably remains but with others it could be either or! Last Wednesday Zaliukas did well and McGregor and Murdoch very well!

Archived