Clydebank v Kilbirnie Mon 27th

Cass_Sba

I see this fixture has been removed from the list? I've also heard this was done at the request of kilbirnie. If it was done to suit them then does this not bring the sporting entegrity of the fixtures man into question. I'm sure other clubs have been ordered to play games with players missing etc but just need to get on with it. We've got 5 missing on Saturday against Arthurlie due to weddings ect but just need to get on with it.

Not at all. Cannot go into details as I'm not in possession of the full facts . But do you not think it's unfair to make a club fighting for relegation play 2 games in 2 days while their main rivals ( Shotts ) aren't scheduled a game?

You have a very valid point but when shotts were going for the title the year we won the scottish the same guy had us playing sat mon tues sat. We lost the league on goal difference and the back log was due to our scottish cup run. The same season we played a few games at petershill to help the back log and that's the repayment we got. If the fixtures are out then the game should go ahead. As I've said we've players missing for a massive game on Saturday but just need to get on with it and hope the guys can get the 3pts. What would you say if shotts and Arthurlie asked for this game on sat to be the cup tie and play the league game the following sat when we have a full squad?

LADESIDE

Understand mate . But we haven't the backlog of games that you had then .

4 league games & an Ayrshire tie & still a month of the season left to play .

Would have no qualms . Feel both teams should play their league fixtures at the same time but there's no chance of that happening

LADESIDE

Understand mate . But we haven't the backlog of games that you had then .

4 league games & an Ayrshire tie & still a month of the season left to play .

Would have no qualms . Feel both teams should play their league fixtures at the se time but there's no chance of that happening

LADESIDE

And the play offs

Hopefully ????

A broken roller coaster.

Think I'll make my first kick off of this calendar year this week, G. The No.1 son too.

The Lie are now mathematically safe, so I wonder how that will affect them. They also need to remember we are old pals from the Central League.

Of course, they may see it entirely differently and prefer the relatively short journey to Kilbirnie (given last night's scoreline, that's the more probable scenario).

Cass's idea of reversing the fixtures is also very sensible - too sensible, I hear you say.

I see this fixture has been removed from the list? I've also heard this was done at the request of kilbirnie. If it was done to suit them then does this not bring the sporting entegrity of the fixtures man into question. I'm sure other clubs have been ordered to play games with players missing etc but just need to get on with it. We've got 5 missing on Saturday against Arthurlie due to weddings ect but just need to get on with it.

Aye cause the fixture man just loves ladeside !!!!!!!

If ladeside had any say about fixtures do you think we would have bankies and Talbot left for final league games ?

The guy probably changed it cause it suited him ...

Think I'll make my first kick off of this calendar year this week, G. The No.1 son too.

The Lie are now mathematically safe, so I wonder how that will affect them. They also need to remember we are old pals from the Central League.

Of course, they may see it entirely differently and prefer the relatively short journey to Kilbirnie (given last night's scoreline, that's the more probable scenario).

Cass's idea of reversing the fixtures is also very sensible - too sensible, I hear you say.

Hi big D, good to see you posting again. I hope you are well. Not seen you for ages.

Not much chance of any old pals act at Barrhead, always a difficult place to get a win for us. And with five missing, hardly ideal with our small squad.

Cass's idea would be ideal but it won't happen. Do you think anyone from the club has asked for a reversal?

Has Davie Crawford returned to Albion? Not seen him lately.

Anyway, I'll see you on Saturday, onwards and upwards.

Archived