Jonathan Baillie Annbank Utd

Ginola97

On behalf of everyone involved at Annbank Utd I extend a warm welcome to Jonathan .

A positive addition to our club and hopefully he will enjoy his time here.

This marks another step in our progression over the past couple of seasons and I'm certain he will enhance our young group .

I'm sure the big man will be a success and it's great that someone of his stature is now part of the club.

All the best big chap for the seasons ahead.

Picked up great experience under JK at Troon

Will be interesting to see how he does at New Pebble

How can you say that ?

I would suggest that JB had more experience and knowledge of the game than JK in the first place.

Played at a higher level and more experience in the game.

Jonathan will do well I have no doubt but I think that will be down to him as a person.

Good luck to Big Jonny. Hope he's a success at the Bankies, just no against us!! Whitletts played some of our best fitba under Jonny in the Ardagh. Good to see Annbank thinking outside the box and no going for the same auld names. Can only make the ADL that bit tougher to get out of next season

Has he left maybole to take up this appointment , find it strange when maybole still has 5 big games left

No he's finishing season at Maybole, then taking over from next season

Bit late with the news Ginola. I posted this 4 days ago. You're slower than your defence mate!

I was out the country on holiday my friend and thought it only polite to welcome Jonathan properly ..

Will give big Rab and boys at back your regards !!! Ha

Living up to your title y

Cheers ⚽️

Archived