Doncaster Out

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a useful idiot for the clubs. As soon as they're no happy with him he'll be gone but he's obviously got no integrity, gumption or backbone so fans can focus on him while the likes of Lawwell tell him what to do.

I'd quite happily see him fired by cannon, but I suspect he's got f**k all real influence.

So all games moved to 12.15 on the Saturday. That's fantastic! What a way to treat fans! I was planning on getting the train to Dumbarton and making a day out for the last game of the season as it's great away trip and easy train journey but will have serious 2nd thoughts now. We'd need to get a train at about half 9 in the morning and there would be little time to have quick pint before the match.

Doncaster should have gone during the whole restructuring and he's surely only stayed to continue to be a poodle for the bigger clubs in the Premiership.

For Chief Executive to announce a change the kick-off time for 1 game 2 times within 24 hours in shocking. He was even quoted in saying that our match v Dumbarton and Alloa v Cowdenbeath didn't depend on Hearts v Rangers but as soon as that match was moved Hibs were clearly going to be upset, then there'd be QOTS who could still be involved who play Livi and if that was ever moved Alloa v Cowdenbeath would have to follow.

The fact that he has thanked Sky for "its flexibility and understanding" and not even once apologised to the fans shows everything the man lacks.

The 1215 kick offs make sense and are the correct decision, moaning about them is futile. It's the way the decision has been made that's the problem.

All games should kick off at the same time and it's clear the Hearts game was going to be on TV. What's the big deal with an early kick off? Stop moaning for the sake of moaning.

So all games moved to 12.15 on the Saturday. That's fantastic! What a way to treat fans! I was planning on getting the train to Dumbarton and making a day out for the last game of the season as it's great away trip and easy train journey but will have serious 2nd thoughts now. We'd need to get a train at about half 9 in the morning and there would be little time to have quick pint before the match.

Doncaster should have gone during the whole restructuring and he's surely only stayed to continue to be a poodle for the bigger clubs in the Premiership.

For Chief Executive to announce a change the kick-off time for 1 game 2 times within 24 hours in shocking. He was even quoted in saying that our match v Dumbarton and Alloa v Cowdenbeath didn't depend on Hearts v Rangers but as soon as that match was moved Hibs were clearly going to be upset, then there'd be QOTS who could still be involved who play Livi and if that was ever moved Alloa v Cowdenbeath would have to follow.

The fact that he has thanked Sky for "its flexibility and understanding" and not even once apologised to the fans shows everything the man lacks.

Plenty pubs open from 11am in Dumbarton, 10am at some if you learn the secret knock, plenty time for a pint. Alternatively, if you send some cash I can get you carry out, meet you at the train station and we can go drinking down the shore like it's 1999. The football will be fucking pish anyway.

The 1215 kick offs make sense and are the correct decision, moaning about them is futile. It's the way the decision has been made that's the problem.

All games should kick off at the same time and it's clear the Hearts game was going to be on TV. What's the big deal with an early kick off? Stop moaning for the sake of moaning.

Sure there will a small quota who have booked travel, some afar that they arrive after kick off.... it's a poor show with the first Sunday game to early Saturday.

I gotta chuckle at folk pointing out its no longer the SPL it's the SPFL....still the same clowns in charge doing their clown acts

Archived