Ross County Vs Partick Thistle - Saturday 25 April

A toughie to start the split and not long since our last visit.

Hopefully a win or even a draw should see us safe and we can even dream of 7th place 8)

Even if things go badly gives a few winnable games to ensure safety.

I must remember to eat, rather than drink breakfast/ lunch this time :(

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jackson Irvine will be suspended for Ross County. On current form that could be a huge miss. But then County have Filip Kiss, Rocco Quinn, Richard Brittain and Ruben Palazuelos in reserve.

Jimmy Craigen will be suspended as well. is back from suspension.

A bit baws this is the first game as train is around £30 odds but at least it gets County out of the way. This and St Mirren in our first 2 games after the split will decide whether we're safe or shiting it about going to Motherwell on the last day of the season. Hoping we can look slightly better than the last 2 games against Ross County which were probably our worst performances of the past month or two.

Will sadly have to miss the glorious trip north as away with Mrcat to Copenhagen

I'm not long back from there, cracking place for a few days away.

Jackson Irvine will be suspended for Ross County. On current form that could be a huge miss. But then County have Filip Kiss, Rocco Quinn, Richard Brittain and Ruben Palazuelos in reserve.

Jimmy Craigen will be suspended as well.

I thought Craigen was back for this one.

You tell me. I said that, assuming it was a straight red which is typically a two-match ban.

I think it depends what it's for. It was simply denying a clear goalscoring opportunity rather than a nasty challenge.

It was reported as a 1 match ban at the time so I'm assuming he'll be fine to play. Although I'd maybe be tempted to stick with the same team that beat Motherwell anyway.

The SFA suspension list has it as just a one-match ban, so you're correct.

I remember reading a match report calling the tackle "reckless", so I had falsely assumed it was for violent conduct rather than a professional foul.

James isn't that type of player. That face couldn't hurt a fly.

player_profile_jamescraigen_201415__shp3

Think the winner of this is probably the favourite for 7th.

What's the script with trains here, last time I was in Dingwall was the 2-2 draw in 2009(?) when Erskine and Buchanan scored for us, but not missing this one. Train all the way on the way up, then bus to Inverness then train on the way back?

What's the script with trains here, last time I was in Dingwall was the 2-2 draw in 2009(?) when Erskine and Buchanan scored for us, but not missing this one. Train all the way on the way up, then bus to Inverness then train on the way back?

We tend to just get the train to and from Inverness and then get a return on the bus to Dingwall which takes around half an hour and I think is £4 or £5. I think others do what you suggest and then I think Hammer Jag says they all tend to just split a taxi.

We tend to just get the train to and from Inverness and then get a return on the bus to Dingwall which takes around half an hour and I think is £4 or £5. I think others do what you suggest and then I think Hammer Jag says they all tend to just split a taxi.

Cheers, depending on how many folk I can rope in I'll just book returns to Inverness then play it by ear from there. Worst case scenario there's always the supporters bus...

This will be my first trip to Dingwall - didn't want it to be the first match of the post-split fixtures! But then I suppose the second most difficult is the final one, so not too bad.

Only match I won't make of the five will be Hamilton away. Shame.

Archived