Bitton (Celtic)

Brown (Celtic)

Crawford (Hamilton)

Stewart (Dundee)

Rooney (Aberdeen)

Obadyei (Killie)

Chris Erskine for Biton and SOD for any one of the defenders

Celtic XI with Adam Rooney up top.

Don't think we would have either of the full backs. Izzy has been average this year and Matthews and Lustig are always injured.

I think

Gordon (Celtic)

Logan (Aberdeen)

Anderson(St Johnstone)

Fojut (Dundee Utd)

Shinnie (ICT)

Bitton (Celtic)

Brown (Celtic)

Crawford (Hamilton)

Stewart (Dundee)

Rooney (Aberdeen)

Obadyei (Killie)

Any of them sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit.?

. Gordon

O'Donnell Van Djik Denayer Shinnie

Brown McLean Johansen

Griffiths Rooney Stewart

Everyone in that team deserves to be in TOTY bar these two. Struggled to think of a striker and midfielder so I've added in Griffiths and McLean. McLean basically kept St Mirren in the pack by himself but I know he has tailed off since his move north. I'd actually put Andreu in there if I could.

Griffiths is basically the only striker that sticks out from the rest but I'm probably forgetting someone that deserves to actually be in the team.

I don't think Shinnie has been as good this season as he was last - he's certainly dipped in the last few months.

I'd say our best player has been Greg Tansey, so much more consistent than when he was playing for us before. Every game he uses the ball so well and he's not just tippy-tappy directionless pish, he's positive with it.

I don't think Shinnie has been as good this season as he was last - he's certainly dipped in the last few months.

Not great competition for the LB slot though. Either Shinnie, Considine, Reckord or Izaguirre.

Easton seems to be so steady and reliable people forget just how good he is, very underrated IMO. Although I'm probably biased.

Gordon

Logan - Van Djik - Meekings - Shinnie

Biton - Millar

Stewart - Johanson - Hayes

Rooney

I'd take Random's team, but swap Millar out for Jack would be my only change. Does he just go unnoticed? I can't say I ever recall him doing anything against Dundee.

Jack or Millar?

Not great competition for the LB slot though. Either Shinnie, Considine, Reckord or Izaguirre.

Reckford>Shinnie>Izaguirre>Considine. From what've I've seen this season. Agree with the above, in that options for LB are limited.

I've decided to omit the White Cafu as I'm being serious for a change and want to be taken as such.

Millar. Jack is very prominent against Dundee! :lol:

Fair enough! Jack seems invisible against us, and then you watch the game back (when possible) and you realise he's involved in pretty much everything for Aberdeen, Either breaking up attacks or starting them. Strange player.

For us Millars been obscenely good, and for the vast majority of the season virtually marshalled the midfield on his own. I imagine its a bit like Jack, in that other sides fans won't notice him until they look for him in a re-run. Take Saturday for example, his completely stunted virtually every central Dundee attack and his willingness to work the right hand side aswell as the middle helped kill Stewart, about three or four times it looked like Stewart would beat Mackay and then Millar popped up to stop him, and this forced Stewart to swap sides eventually. Yet I'd be surprised if many Dundee fans noticed him doing this. Being a Saints fan I'll be biased, but I'd be surprised if many central midfielders have had the impact he's had this season.

Archived