Cambuslang Rangers

Brycie73

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill try from the memory banks. Maxy was a terrific player equally effective as a left back or left mid. Im sure he won the scottish with Bathgate?? John Richardson - a winner - full stop. Stewart Gaulley was a very good player, but the cream was Jimmy Kavanagh.

a stab at the 11 was - 1 wardlaw 2.noble 3.mccabe 4.kavanagh 5. devanny 6.gaulley 7.maxwell 8.richardson 9.holmes 10. daisley 11. dunn or james earlie

nope Maxi doesn't have a scottish cup winners medal and i take great pleasure in reminding him every time i see him;):lol:

The wee gers history cant be questioned but current team are still to gel, doyle and paddy need time 1 season nowhere near enough to stamp authority and get team way you want to play, if they do step down or forced out in anyway kieran mcguiness would ideal, rossvale bhoy wouldnt touch job not due to recent success which was a great achievement in itself but simply because of name

The wee gers history cant be questioned but current team are still to gel, doyle and paddy need time 1 season nowhere near enough to stamp authority and get team way you want to play, if they do step down or forced out in anyway kieran mcguiness would ideal, rossvale bhoy wouldnt touch job not due to recent success which was a great achievement in itself but simply because of name

Paddy left a couple of weeks ago.

See I've watched the Lang the past two weeks against port and then Newmains and the difference with the squad was clear to see the defence in the first week was simply shocking and then that Saturday against Newmains the brought in a new defence and keeper and they looked calm the young keeper looked happy to sweep the long balls and was quick of his line and done what he needed to do when required. The new back line looked comfortable dealing with whatever was coming at them.. Couple of time they shut off like Newmains second goal but maybe that's down to the fact Lang were comfortably controlling the game. All I'm saying in jd brought in four players on Saturday and they looked decent players who knows maybe they'll commit to the Lang if john wants them there but he certainly needs time to put his own mark on the team.

Aye it's Newmains the team who finished bottom but they still create chances and the defence delt with them.. Let's face facts here at the start of the season Camby were up there challenging and then since the turn of the year the lost there best players and had to battle the rest of the games with players with injuries and basically a depleted squad. Let's him get to January and bring in his players not paddys players his own players! Paddy ran away from a sinking ship but jd stayed and everyone apart from a few at Camby want him to stay! Once he's gotten rid of the deadwood at the Lang I'm sure he'll do well.

M8 they lost a few goal anaw!

Fact - quite a few eh the playez don't like him n say he's no got a clue n paddy wiz the brains and wan wi the contacts fur the better players.

Guy wiz punted before the Newmains game but hiz the red neck tae stay n try n buy his job bck wi false promises.

Any money he goes in n says iv goat this player n this player cumin then disnae git them n ye end up wantin him oot by sept!!!

Fact is he's hid a chance n blew it n did same wi plenty other jobs.

M8 they lost a few goal anaw! Fact - quite a few eh the playez don't like him n say he's no got a clue n paddy wiz the brains and wan wi the contacts fur the better players.Guy wiz punted before the Newmains game but hiz the red neck tae stay n try n buy his job bck wi false promises.Any money he goes in n says iv goat this player n this player cumin then disnae git them n ye end up wantin him oot by sept!!!Fact is he's hid a chance n blew it n did same wi plenty other jobs.

Could someone translate this into English please?

What name / who's name?

I think it's a bit disrespectful to john Doyle linking my name with the managers position. Given time john will turn club around. He knows what's required to gain promotion and I'm sure has plans in place already to take club to another level.

Archived