Cambuslang Rangers

Brycie73

Been down following the Lang last few seasons, but I can honestly say that is without a doubt the worst Camby team I have ever seen.

The management team appear completely clueless

The team are unfit, how can you be so unfit at this stage of the season???

I don't want to be disrespectful and mention any names but that team needs torn up and started again back to front.

They have a bloody cheek taking money off us for that shite today

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree I was over watching today and they made port glasgow look good! Defensively it wasn't a great performance! Centre half that size get caught under a ball......then to sit that high playing against pace was bad tactically....then trying to play offside with no pace to cover! Port weren't great either but scoreline makes them look better than they were I think in all a poor performance from both teams! On port these guys get the least wee touch and hit the deck embarrassingly! There no7 antagonising fans makes him look silly and letting his team down....we saw a player get sent off today in the wishaw game for hitting a fan!

One of the centre backs (no names) has been a liability all season no pace and constantly get caught out of position or playing opposition onside, and yep the number 7 for port was having a go but only cause there was a few having a go at his the number 10 who should have seen red for his elbow, good wee player questionable temptrement and the diving at junior level that's embarrassing

i watched this game today and i must say i was impressed with Port Glasgow today. 2 strikers were excellent and caused Lang all sorts of problems with their pace. Would have been interesting to see Lang with 11 men and that horrible wind at their back for the 2nd 45 minutes but poor discipline let them down.

I know we have been unlucky with injuries etc since the start of the season,but with the squad we have we have massively under performed, with promotion being the minimun expectation

I know we have been unlucky with injuries etc since the start of the season,but with the squad we have we have massively under performed, with promotion being the minimun expectation

I was there today & witnessed probably the worst display from Cambuslang Rangers in my entire lifetime. (I'm in my 60's) & stayed to the bitter end.

I've seen bad Cambuslang teams over the years , but hand on heart , that was horrific today. The defence was like a 90 minute keystone kops movie. Totally unnacceptable state of affairs at somervell.

Port dealt with you lot. Your a sham of a club. Found yir level

Behave you clown.

Cambuslang have a great history and reputation , the port well they have no real history or standing in the game that's the past though now.. Now they are struggling but with the right choice of manager they will be back .

Oh your own team have under achieved a fair bit in recent years, how long you been stuck in central second wee man.

I done pre season with Lang and surprised at your post, they looked a decent squad and thought they would do very well this season, I do believe Paddy didn't have his troubles to seek with injuries etc

Great 1st job for ma auld pal ;-)

I agree I was over watching today and they made port glasgow look good! Defensively it wasn't a great performance! Centre half that size get caught under a ball......then to sit that high playing against pace was bad tactically....then trying to play offside with no pace to cover! Port weren't great either but scoreline makes them look better than they were I think in all a poor performance from both teams! On port these guys get the least wee touch and hit the deck embarrassingly! There no7 antagonising fans makes him look silly and letting his team down....we saw a player get sent off today in the wishaw game for hitting a fan!

To suggest Port Glasgow were poor yesterday is nonsense, yes Cambuslang were very poor but Port still had to show up, perform and win the game and they done it well.

Behave you clown.

Cambuslang have a great history and reputation , the port well they have no real history or standing in the game that's the past though now.. Now they are struggling but with the right choice of manager they will be back .

Oh your own team have under achieved a fair bit in recent years, how long you been stuck in central second wee man.

Bit unfair of you to slate the Port as a club on the back of one wind up post imo.

Bit unfair of you to slate the Port as a club on the back of one wind up post imo.

Not unfair it's factual

Robroy guy is a well known weapon on these threads. The fat mess

Well done on posting that with your fat fingers and fat hawns

Rob Roy have I got 2 beef your other half again

That sort of crap patter wasn't even funny when my 16 year old pal who wasn't right in the head used to come out with it years ago.

To suggest Port Glasgow were poor yesterday is nonsense, yes Cambuslang were very poor but Port still had to show up, perform and win the game and they done it well.

I think my opinion is exactly that! It's my opinion! Port weren't great I don't think there anything to fear from this result I made my point teams not to look at this and think port glasgow are anything to be reckoned with! I'm not a cambuslang fan so have no bias but fyi your main danger 2 quick strikers a good defence and tactically aware manage would easily manage them! But ur right it's 3 points so well done but the result flattered port glasgow read nothing into this!

Archived