Lugar

Bob A

Ffs the same obsessed bellends trying to blame a manager for goings on off the park out with their control! Ridiculous to blame them but just shows how pathetic and low people stoop

A goalie commenting on how low people stoop. Are you jealous?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They would have stayed up with a couple of points to spare if it hadn't been for the registration error which cost Kilwinning 19 points this time last year.

Am l not right in saying GG had a massive influence on 19pt deduction was he not the manager at the time when the player was supposedly signed.

Kilwinning fans covering their self's in glory again. Pathetic

For the record I am not a Kilwinning fan, I only commented on what I have read on here, and he does appear to have been unfortunate with off field issues at the junior teams he has managed. I appreciate in your eyes he can do no wrong, but one district league title doesn't make a great manager.

Am l not right in saying GG had a massive influence on 19pt deduction was he not the manager at the time when the player was supposedly signed.

Don't think you can blame the manager for an administrative error.

Okay so at Darvel and Kilwinning it was the committees fault then JC. It is strange that both these clubs are progressing well and no mention of bad mouth towards the clubs. Only ever hear of good things very strange that.

For me, it's a bit rough to blame the management team at Lugar. I'm sure I remember reading a post from Kennie (I think) where he praised their commitment in the circumstances of the club.

I do think it would have been good if they had decided to give it another year to try to prove themselves but they seem to be ambitious boys.

As for their managerial record, I can't see many top teams picking up the phone for their services.

Stooping low....you're a goalie?....you have to stoop low?....for the ball?.....when you're playing?........och never mind!

Startin' to look like wee ernie's Bumper Book of Fitba Banter might not have been such a waste of cash after all,jimbo. ;)

Startin' to look like wee ernie's Bumper Book of Fitba Banter might not have been such a waste of cash after all,jimbo. ;)

I went for subtlety but I clearly need to gauge the audience. I'll keep my day job.

I went for subtlety but I clearly need to gauge the audience. I'll keep my day job.

Just as long as it's not in the Entertainment Industry,jb. ^_^

PS Don't be downhearted as this can be a tough crowd on here ...P&B's answer to the old Glasgow Empire audience...and,as ernie tells us in chapter three,'sometimes you need a good straight man.' :unsure2:

The playing staff at Lugar will not be paid from the current season. Grierson couldn't bring himself to then spend money building a team for next year knowing that this seasons squad had not been paid.

Ffs the same obsessed bellends trying to blame a manager for goings on off the park out with their control! Ridiculous to blame them but just shows how pathetic and low people stoop

Kilwinning fans covering their self's in glory again. Pathetic

JC in another slur against the Buffs, shocker eh? You're actually so predictable it is beyond laughable. Get a grip.

The playing staff at Lugar will not be paid from the current season. Grierson couldn't bring himself to then spend money building a team for next year knowing that this seasons squad had not been paid.

Are they not due a few seasons money ?

Maybe this is the real reason for the collapse ?

I know how big a struggle it is to try and honour contracts and keep a happy ship.

Getting harder every season.

JC in another slur against the Buffs, shocker eh? You're actually so predictable it is beyond laughable. Get a grip.

just as BUFFS fans are predictable to jump on the blame George and Deaney bandwagon

in george griersons defence,article in this weeks cumnock chronicle reads,The players haven,t been paid from last year.i couldn,t then go and spend money putting a squad together for next season knowing that those players hadn,t been paid.that just doesn,t sit well with me.he has a heart.

Archived