PJ Dolan - Kilsyth Rangers

dolano7

Hey juniors footballer, fans & everyone.

This is Pj from Kilsyth Rangers FC

I am very honoured to have been selected to play for GB Deaf Football in the European Deaf Football Championship this June in Germany from 14th to 27th June, the fina will be taken in Hannover FC stadium.

The GB Deaf FC does not receive any funding from government to raise each £1000 for 19 man sqaud & officials staff for the cost of travel, hotel, kits, training kits & tracksuit.

About myself, football is my passion! Everywhere I go, football goes with me. I play for Kilsyth Rangers FC as this is my 5th season & I still enjoying playing football, training with them, the battle in every game had make me a better players, stronger and fitter. Many thank to all the teams who been vs me to give me a good test & challenge myself, this lead me to better player than I was 4 years ago in Denmark with GB. Thank guys. I had a trouble start to this season with my hamstring but last months all clear - and now demand to be a better player I ever was from now to to end of the season with Kilsyth to get top 3 anything can happen in football, before off to Germany with GB and the new season with new PJ with a 100% clean fitter.

I play with GB nearly 10 years. Last European champion in Denmark we lost in semi final to Urakine( whom Urakine get government support) this time we will go all the way to final as the team is stronger & decent, this is best sqaud I been with.

I would appreciate any of donation large or small to support me to go Germany.

Thank you for taking the time to read it.

There the link of my fund page - http://www.gofundme.com/r33xxc

Your in football

PJ Dolan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good stuff mate. Hope you can raise a few quid. Drop juniors info a message on twitter and they will send a message out. Always impressed when i have saw you play.

In a nice way i hope your not around on Saturday!

Donation made. Hope you enjoy your time in Hannover. Niedersachsen Stadion (or HDI-Arena, as it's currently known as) will be a different experience to Duncansfield.

Feel free to ask if you've any questions re. Hannover or the local area.

Thank you very much for donated.

I went Hannover with GB last October for a mini tournament, which we win by beating France 2-1 in semi, and 2-1 Germany. We went in as a under dog as they both rank above us, but now we just closer to them.

Nice place, nightlife style & city all awesome, can't wait to go back. Plus amazing football pitch, big smooth flat grass. Finger cross for all the way to final for massive stadium. I can believe that we can do it.

We got Russia, Denmark & Czech in the group.

Russia always in the final in last 10 years. Russia players get support by sport government & everything. Very good fitness side but we got a better football passion menatatily side so looking forward to it.

• 1 month later...

Hey lads,

Want to say thank for whoever donation the fund for myself to go Germany. I have reach £1000 but bit of bobs through my pocket money nothing news about that.

I want to say in last five season I play in junior level, make me who i am today, all the battle, rough tackle, everything love it! far much better than before & I am still getting stronger faster & still learning new thing which making me still buzzing for football and the new season 2015-2016 wherever I decide to do.

Thank to my ex manger Eric, he make me who I am, his every word & believe in me. If not for him and I won't be a junior player & GB player.

Also to Danny Smith, Martin mooney, Keith Hogg & Kev coaching in last 5 year I with Kilsyth Rangers

Thank for keeping your calm, faith in me. I own you all, you all create me into new better player than before. Same for my ex team mate, Duke, Doyle & Kelly. Rally me on every time I was not my self or that. They change me and that, cheers lad

Off to Germany on Saturday

First game on next Monday

Vs Russia ( they are the holders & they get paid by government) looking forward to this game

Second game - Wed, Vs Denmark

Third game - Friday vs Czech

3 big game, last few GB training session was decent and we all ready for it & hope to bring Gold back home.

The website if you want to know what happen. Eurodeaf2015.eu

Cheers for your supports

• 2 weeks later...

GB 2-2 Russia.

Very hot day I think it was around 24 to 27oc

One of hardest game in my life. We press them every time they got the ball to stop them playing low football & they change it quickly to play long ball and side to side game. Very battle game from both team. Russia is very good oraginze team. We GB play very good pressure on them, breaking through the the defend line up & we all defend and attacking perfect. Few good chances we could finish Russia off when we was winning 2-0. So fair 1 point which it better than 0.

I score & got a man of the match.

Next game vs Denmank Wed 7pm (UK time 6pm)

Archived