Horror tackle

underboyleheating

There was also a shocking tackle on our player mark begg late on in the game when he was took from behind right next to the corner flag and only booked the forth player wasn't the refs greatest game yesterday

In the Forth Wanderers v Glasgow Perthshire match the tackle on the Wanderers player below wasnt worthy of a red. :o

Mental!

Who s the player making the tackle

This doesn't matter. If an action is deemed to put the other player at risk of injury then it is a foul.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/LawsoftheGame/LawsandInterpretations/interpretation_law12_en.pdf

i never said it wasn't the guy asked was it off the ball and that's why I replied that it was on the ball

i never said it wasn't the guy asked was it off the ball and that's why I replied that it was on the ball

Sorry pal. It just annoys me when people think that you can do whatever you want and get away with it as long as you touch the ball first. You even see it at very high levels of the game.

In the Forth Wanderers v Glasgow Perthshire match the tackle on the Wanderers player below wasn’t worthy of a red. :o

Mental!

11070836_821131551285311_583668153487617

Was the Forth player hurt? Or is this an example of the camera not quite telling the truth ?

Doesn't matter if he was hurt,it was still a bad tackle

Well,in the context of my suggestion that the camera may have given us a false perspective on the tackle,I think that whether or not,he was hurt,does matter.

Archived