Where's the buffs fans tonight

Porky

Surely the buffs had to wait until any court case and someone has been found guilty. They would be leaving themselves wide open if they were to get rid of someone on an accusation.

Was just about to say the exact thing. If that's the case, I would be accusing their better players for touching my bum in the pub. Haha.

If they've binned him now then they have acted in the correct manner IMO.

Just in case you forget the buffs is a junior football and not a Wall Street bank, what there players do after they have signed can hardly be laid at the Buffs door, in fact, the buffs have no say in anyone's personal lives. Players are employees and have to be treated the same way as in any other job.

The bubble is on its way up a division, see ya later, mind the gap

Was just about to say the exact thing. If that's the case, I would be accusing their better players for touching my bum in the pub. Haha.

If they've binned him now then they have acted in the correct manner IMO.

Great minds think alike Steish! However being a winton fan I'm pretty sure if some guy touched your bum in a pub you wouldn't be complaining now would you?

Joke obviously before I get any homophobic accusations aimed at me.

Great minds think alike Steish! However being a winton fan I'm pretty sure if some guy touched your bum in a pub you wouldn't be complaining now would you?

Joke obviously before I get any homophobic accusations aimed at me.

Haha. They would need big fuk in hands. Haha.

Another trouble making thread about the Buffs rears it's head. Sigh. And as per it's all the same faceless usernames.

There are some sad, delusional persons on this forum - some with pretty mighty chips on their shoulders.

Archived