Clyde v East Fife

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting to read Particks Jordan Leyden joining EF until end of season, Leyden is a centre mid, not sure where he will fit into the midfield with a fully fit squad going into the remaining games. Hopefully the Fife will get the 3pts they shoud have had in the other games against Clyde.

Fae Any East Fife n slightly off the serious football chat but here goes...

When your doon in the Glasgow post code morra mind u need to go home at 445pm and dont try n sneak into the community like a Nigerian Athletic team here for a tournie...

Methill is very depressing i know but its your home...

Thats all

Being serious now do the club risk nxt seasons budget in barry's stewardship or just cut our losses and let him go surely with his wealth he won't want his pittance paid up ,he clearly is"nt clued up in lower level football ,and came in I'm barry ferguson and myteam will walk this league ,and tbh thought so myself but the early warning signs where their sweeney then mccolm not great players but mainstays under duffy even barclay he came in saying everyone had a chance but total bullshit he had one vision my team my players so face the fact son u made a c**t of it and let the club try something different nxt season

Archived