Glens v Arthurlie

cmonthelie

He knows it's coming tbh he got pelters at arthurlie game on Saturday. He deserves it big time the way he treated Arthurlie as a football club and supporters. After Saturday time to move on.

Too right. give him it tight alright. And you can wind your neck in seekpissedoff.

Get a grip ya fud .. Be rest assured keyboard gangster if u do come looking for trouble ur gonna get it .

I get a grip quite often young man! That's why I'm a wan**r.

And FYI at no point did I say that either i or anyone else would be coming looking for trouble. What I did say was in agreeing with the Arthurlie fan who said your manager will be getting and should be expecting pelters on Saturday. And I don't think he will be expecting anything else. So read the post correctly before going on a rant next time please.

So chill out man and have a nice evening.

I'm sure he'll get it tight, but I heard some of the shouts on Saturday were a bit OTT.

Wasn't there on Saturday so don't know about any OTT shouts, but I can imagine. I'm sure he will take the abuse as its to be expected after what happened. Unless anybody practises double standards of course.

Can't wait for this game I'm sure for some reasons. The Rat aka Southy. I hope we beat them he's going to get pelters and deserved as well.

Don't blame you guys, Your club were treated appallingly .

There giving him pelters aye . Then the abuse turns sour home fans get involved things can turn nasty very very quickly as many of u will agree .

True, however I think the home fans should let the Arthurlie fans vent their anger/frustration at him as much as they want. As long as it doesn't spill over. As I've said you wouldn't want to be accused of having double standards.

Well southy was approached when he was still a player with glenafton without asking permission aswell nothing said bout that tho ..

But it's good seeing the glens players managed too pick a good manager . Since they get there say on anything else (supposedly ) ;)

He wasn't approached, he applied for the job and was invitied for an interview so he was NOT approached without permission

Gutted with what he and his management team did to us but as I have said elsewhere, I fully understand the pull Glenafton, as a club, had for him.

Hopefully everyone just concentrates on the football and im sure McEwan will be expecting a bit of abuse but lets leave the nastiness out.

I always enjoy my days at New Cumnock and hope this one is no different.

COME ON THE LIE.

Archived