Falkirk v Raith Rovers

Massive game now.

Win this and queens lose at Easter road and we're only a point behind Falkirk and 2 behind Queens going into the last 5 games. Unreal, the effort the players have put in to get us back in the brink of the play-off race.

Stewart - 4 goals in the last 3 games

Vaughan - 3 goals in the last 3 games or 5 in the last 6.

They will undoubtedly be the two we start with again. Hopefully they can both add to their tally here.

I'll go with (Baird) 1-3 Raith( Stewart, Vaughan, Barr)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are at home to Cowdenbeath on Tuesday so the 4pt gap could still be applicable come 4.45pm next Saturday.

Our home form is decent though so I expect to be 10pts clear of you by then, you'll have a game in hand though.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

We are at home to Cowdenbeath on Tuesday so the 4pt gap could still be applicable come 4.45pm next Saturday.

Our home form is decent though so I expect to be 10pts clear of you by then, you'll have a game in hand though.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Our away forms been excellent this season as well and cowdenbeath have to get a win sometime, hopefully on Tuesday then..

This'll be my first game since the quarter final. I'm not convinced we'll be able to win without Loy in the team. Even with Loy we've struggled against Raith this season but hopefully that'll change on Saturday.

The big negative of this is that dickhead who hates Mark Stewart for no apparent reason will be having a field day again. Possible the WOAT Falkirk fan.

Oh god, so he will. I think if Phil Roberts were to make a guest appearance his head would explode.

ETA - and if that auld b*****d is there with his repeated COME ONs and laughing every time a pass goes wrong, I think I might give up going to games.

:lol: I'd have never expected us to have had such an opportunity ahead of us for this game. We've had some great results over the last week and we've played with determination and looking far more solid as a team.

I'll be in Barcelona next weekend but I'll have my eyes on the score. Hopefully Stewart and Vaughan can come up good again. Incidentally, I've typed Stewart so often into my phone my next two words on productive text are 'and Vaughan'.

Same again please

Confident we will win this on the back of a comfortable victory over Cowdenbeath on Tuesday. This won't be a pretty game with many goals because I fully expect Raith to be set up in typical Murray fashion

1-0 will do

Hope Housty thinks the same as you. Our form recently is down to a very different style of play from what you may be expecting, entirely down to playing a tiny firecracker up front

Archived