Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paulo gets a chance to post on a bidco thread lol

A nice wee test for us, the players again showed a lot of effort today and since McCall took over we're getting sharper.

No worries. You have a different opinion on the matter and I can respect that.

Logic would suggest I'm correct, however, but you're entitled to your opinion! :)

The worry for you is that the pressure is all on your team.

How many tickets have Hearts been given for this fixture ?

Over 2,000 for the original fixture back in January. The tramps didn't give us any more.

I doubt they'll even be that bothered about Hibs' points record or 100 goals. Winning the league was the goal and they've achieved that.

Then you underestimate Levein and Neilson's attitude/mentality big time.

I may be wrong, but all things considered I suspect Rangers will be more up for the game than Hearts.

It's incredible what two wins against utter dross can do for a fans optimism. :lol:

Not when they have Wallace and McGregor bombing down the wings ;)

244cwbc.jpg

The worry for you is that the pressure is all on your team.

And the problem for Hearts is probably a lack of motivation. :)

I know what I'm talking about :). I have plenty of experience supporting my team in matches where the league has already been won. The intensity just isn't there. Even if the effect is on a purely subconscious level, the players compete at around 80% of their ability at most.

Rangers however are desperate to prove they are the true best team in the league. And with the match at Ibrox it's difficult to make Rangers anything other than favourites to win.

With Hearts having not much to play for and Rangers desperate to make a statement it probably gives Rangers the edge. Add to that the fact the match is at Ibrox it would probably suggest a Rangers victory is the likely outcome.

2-1 to Rangers. :)

What a fud.

Scrape a shitey late win against pish like Cowden and you're the fucking cat's cock.

Fannies.

Fs, sevco have finally put 2 wins together for the first time in months and they already think they're world beaters. Hope to f**k they get liquidated again. Delusional.

This puts you in 2nd place for "Trope of the Day". You're just a nose behind the wee fanny from the match thread. Have another go, big yin. I am sure there's a cliche in you that you've not used yet.

Haud the fucking bus. Just when you thought the diddies were cliched-oot we have this delightful late entrant.

What a fud.

Scrape a shitey late win against pish like Cowden and you're the fucking cat's cock.

Fannies.

Anger and ignorance wrapped up in a casing of rage. FTH is The Diddy of the Day. Well done, son.

Archived