hurlford/talbot.....talbot/hurlford

maurice shavez

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And bye the way is ground big enough to hold crowd dony rememember that being asked in league game but suppose even ralbot have glory hunters or is that just the ford fans lol its natural to me your team does well you get more fans

And if you had half a clue you would realise a cup semi final will attract a big number of fans from other teams. sometimes it's better to think before you speak, if that's possible that is.

And bye the way is ground big enough to hold crowd dony rememember that being asked in league game but suppose even ralbot have glory hunters or is that just the ford fans lol its natural to me your team does well you get more fans

To think the amount of money that was spent on this chaps education! Scary

And if you had half a clue you would realise a cup semi final will attract a big number of fans from other teams. sometimes it's better to think before you speak, if that's possible that is.

Correct bud, there's a strong possibility Blair Park may not be able to cope on Saturday............Killie don't play till the Sunday neither do Rangers and Celtic are at Inverness there may very well be a lot of neutral's taking in this game. With both team being within a few miles of each other it wouldn't be a surprise if a very large crowd turns up on Saturday that part of Ayrshire has a very big catchment area, I can see there being well over 2500 turning up.

Big crowd expected and the club are working with all parties on safely accommodating as many as possible, extending areas/additional portaloo's etc. Best thing for people to do is arrive as early as possible (Gates open 1pm) following this traffic advice.

http://www.hurlfordunited.com/news/important-scottish-cup-semi-final-1104-230pm-ko-1203496.html

Pity we dont get any access to Auchinleck Talbot via club video`s etc.

Have to say the Hurlford Utd lad does a fantastic job for his club in this regard.

He does, and it's a pity we don't get to see any official Talbot videos. I bet jimbaxters would love to see some footage.

Archived