hurlford/talbot.....talbot/hurlford

maurice shavez

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14,585 crowd at wembley at the fa final at the weekend.was quite a good atmosphere.

Cracking final where the underdogs won on penalties after 3-3 extra time. One of the North Ferriby players was a male model. My PE teacher made me choose so I gave up football.

Cracking final where the underdogs won on penalties after 3-3 extra time. One of the North Ferriby players was a male model. My PE teacher made me choose so I gave up football.

One of my mates was also intae modelling,Dimps.Sadly,he seemed to lose all interest in it just after the wings fell aff his glider. :(

Good Luck to both teams, looking forward to a good... if not great :) 1st leg of a local derby ... ....

For Talbot fans info .... The Thistle Bar , just a 2 or 3 minute walk from Blair Park, welcome all fans on 11th April - children welcome in the lounge and Sky and BT Sports in lounge and public bar, free WIFI and hot snacks available. ......... McPheator's family and friends ...... hope to see you there for a pint ;)

Are you still living in Auchinleck Jimbaxters?

I was 18 when we won it in 86. Then the treble followed. What a great great time it was. The village and surrounding areas where being decimated by a heartless government and the people where at a low. What a time for Talbots achievements to happen. It gave everybody a massive lift except for those in Cumnock who where near suicidal.

I now live far away, QL. Good memories of 86. Little did we know how much Talbot would dominate from then on.

I take it that's Queensland. Big state m8. When did you emigrate. I have family in Melbourne.

Is it possible that JB is shortening Quantum Leap to QL and not that he's living in Queensland lol?

Aye I think you are right. I will get my coat.

Haha. Easy mistake to make, pal. Not quite that far but far enough not to be able to take in matches anymore.

Should be 2 great games. Expecting a huge support to head down from auchinleck. Fancy us to win, not by much tho. Let's hope we're taking about the performances on the park and nothing off it.

As for the final venue, New St Mirren Park is the perfect venue for me.

interesting,The Scottish cup holders bankrolled by a sugar daddy.Against the most successful team ever in this competition (everyone loves to hate) to date.

WIll this be the end of the macadam for Hurlford? or will they find the road to the final.

Who do you fancy representing the West?

hahaha..... got to agree with the above...... i love to hate talbot :thumsup2 ....and hurlford will disappear as quickly as they appeared as soon as the dosh/novelty of being involved with a football club runs out from the sugar daddies....their half dozen fans can then go back to supporting "ra berrs" :rolleyes:

Archived