Irish v Poland

Skinheed

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Poland win this I think they are looking very good for automatic qualification. We'll have to probably match their results, ie, winning in Ireland, beating Germany at home and then probably having to beat them at Hampden.

On the other hand if Ireland win, we need to go over to Ireland and get at least a draw anyway, so that's 5 points dropped against us with a game away to Poland to come.

My preferred result is for Poland not to win.

If Poland win this I think they are looking very good for automatic qualification. We'll have to probably match their results, ie, winning in Ireland, beating Germany at home and then probably having to beat them at Hampden.

On the other hand if Ireland win, we need to go over to Ireland and get at least a draw anyway, so that's 5 points dropped against us with a game away to Poland to come.

My preferred result is for Poland not to win.

Get the batteries in your drone remote control

Thought the Irish had a smoking ban in public places?

Edit: Christ, the dramatic music. Was expecting Godzilla to emerge and battle Mothra just then

Guest DAVIDB69

I noticed neil McCann saying he hopes ireland do us a favour, but them winning is the least beneficial to scotland.

Four teams on 10 still means there is a fair chance of us finishing fourth and getting nothing. Poland winning or a draw keeps ireland behind us with us going there next.

A poland win means there is a good chance of us getting third at worst

Roy Keane would be first to pile in

Hasn't he managed to fall out with O'Neill yet?

Alright then, Keane takes the winner. Both shiteing it IMO.

I noticed neil McCann saying he hopes ireland do us a favour, but them winning is the least beneficial to scotland.

Four teams on 10 still means there is a fair chance of us finishing fourth and getting nothing. Poland winning or a draw keeps ireland behind us with us going there next.

A poland win means there is a good chance of us getting third at worst

If someone had to win, I'd take Ireland. First place still up for grabs.

Guest DAVIDB69

If someone had to win, I'd take Ireland. First place still up for grabs.

Really can't see us winning the group, think germany will finish top

Wouldnt be surprised if their was fights after the game. It happened when the Poles played Northern Ireland, they like a scrap.

:lol:

What a fucking cretin you are.

Really can't see us winning the group, think germany will finish top

I'd have said the same thing, but they've been poor so far. No doubt they'll improve just in time to play us again, but it's still anyone's if Ireland win today.

Plus, we shouldn't need favours to finish above Ireland. If we finish fourth, we didn't deserve to go, and that's all.

Edit: anyway, match has been a bit of non-event so far :mellow:

Archived