Danny Lennon's u21 Revolution

jagfox

Scotland's u21 face off with their Hungarian counter parts today. Totally overshadowed by Harper-gate. Will be interesting to see if Danny can get off to a winning start. Anyone know the squad list.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack Hamilton (Hearts), Jonathan Henly (Reading); Stuart Findlay (Celtic), Marcus Fraser (Ross County), Dom Hyam (Reading), Stephen Kingsley (Swansea), Donald Love (Manchester United), Jordan McGhee (Hearts), Callum Paterson (Hearts), Callum McFadzean (Sheffield United); Ryan Christie (Inverness CT), Danny Handling (Hibs), John McGinn (St Mirren), Sam Nicholson (Hearts), Charlie Telfer (Dundee United), Craig Slater (Kilmarnock); Jason Cummings (Hibernian), Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth), Ryan Gauld (Sporting Lisbon), Declan McManus (Aberdeen), Lawrence Shankland (Aberdeen)

Cummings is injured. Is McManus the lad on loan at Morton? Seems a bit light up front and I'm not up to speed on the players at the teams down south. I know Kingsley has only been playing development squad games at Swansea.

I assume this is just a friendly match?

Cummings is injured. Is McManus the lad on loan at Morton? Seems a bit light up front and I'm not up to speed on the players at the teams down south. I know Kingsley has only been playing development squad games at Swansea. I assume this is just a friendly match?

Yes McManus is on loan at Morton and having a good season so far.

jagfox(Pt), on 26 Mar 2015 - 12:33, said:

Cummings is injured. Is McManus the lad on loan at Morton? Seems a bit light up front and I'm not up to speed on the players at the teams down south. I know Kingsley has only been playing development squad games at Swansea. I assume this is just a friendly match?

McManus is the one at Morton and yeah it's a friendly. There might be a few changes to the squad I listed above, that was just the original call-ups as Sky announced them, so could have called someone to replace Cummings if he picked up an injury.

Jack Hamilton (Hearts), Jonathan Henly (Reading); Stuart Findlay (Celtic), Marcus Fraser (Ross County), Dom Hyam (Reading), Stephen Kingsley (Swansea), Donald Love (Manchester United), Jordan McGhee (Hearts), Callum Paterson (Hearts), Callum McFadzean (Sheffield United); Ryan Christie (Inverness CT), Danny Handling (Hibs), John McGinn (St Mirren), Sam Nicholson (Hearts), Charlie Telfer (Dundee United), Craig Slater (Kilmarnock); Jason Cummings (Hibernian), Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth), Ryan Gauld (Sporting Lisbon), Declan McManus (Aberdeen), Lawrence Shankland (Aberdeen)

That is a pretty decent looking squad. I hope Danny gets a good result and has a chance at getting the job.

McGinn as captain :wub: . Hopefully Danny can get a good performance out of him today and it helps him back to form for the run in.

That's the spirit m8 :D

Given Fraser missed the last County game, I'm assuming he's pulled out of this game?

Yeah he had to withdraw from the squad. He'd probably have started ahead of Paterson is he was fit.

line cast, now we just sit and wait

Archived