Raith v Hibs

Looking forward to seeing the Vaughan/Stewart partnership again.

Going by Hibs performance on Sunday and our performance tonight, I would normally be lumping on a Raith win but cant see Hibs being as poor as that again. I reckon we'll struggle to get something from this game..

2-3 Hibs with Vaughan and Stewart getting a goal each.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-2 draw; Cummings & McGeouch for Hibs, Carrick double (is he still at Raith?) & the gif to go into overdrive, especially if he does a Nadé & scores in the final minute

2-2 draw; Cummings & McGeouch for Hibs, Carrick double (is he still at Raith?) & the gif to go into overdrive, especially if he does a Nadé & scores in the final minute

Worst prediction ever.

A certain Rangers captain stamped all over him and that was the end of his tenure with us......your getting pumped on Saturday without an overweight Eddie.

Hibs appear to be on the countdown to another gut-wrenching end of season, so close but yet so far, disaster. There will be tears as they lose out in the Cup and play-offs.

Before all that, let Vaughan loose on them. Boof! Eat my goals. 3-2 with Hibs going 2-1 in front, before Vaughan equalises and Nade bangs in the winner for a glorious Rovers victory.

Beginning of the downward spiral for Hibs. On the plus side, their manager hears that he's been offered a part in the new Star Wars movie.

Pretty sure Nade is back for this one? He won't start (or at least he shouldn't) as Vaughan and Stewart have five goals in the last two between them. So Nade to clamber off the bench late on and score is a certainty.

Think games like this are a bit ahead of Vaughan at the moment, albeit the only way for him to learn is to play in them. He's been in fine form and I believe he's a Hibs fan so I'd love to see him score again.

Probably a comfortable win for Hibs but you never know. I have a horrible feeling Barrie fucking McKay is going to play.

More worryingly, in adults it can swell your balls up to the size of grapefruit.

Just checked that, :blink:

I think i may have something else on on Saturday, decorating, or gardening, or something...

Archived