Dumbarton v Falkirk

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What wrong with Loy?

He was play acting and putting it on.....according to Queens fans when he struggled to limp off in the Quarter final game.....

Hopefully back this week, if not next midweek v Cowden.....he was jogging round the park pre Hearts game, still bruising on the bone

Another hard game away game again, tho Id bite yer hand off for a similar performance like the last one out....

We seem to have a better record at the on buses Butler stadium and Dumbarton Im sure have a better record at the TFS.....

Gutted you still dont have Nish after his performance earlier.......

I never take anything for granted, but Id say this is our hardest game in the mini session which will shape our league season

Queens surely heading for 0pts on Saturday.....3pts please to see Queens bottle playing catch up.....

On paper, Falkirk should win this. Luckily we're playing them on grass.

With the midweek results going their way, the Bairns will have a bigger reason to win compared with Saturday, I guess. Their tails will be up.

I'd settle for a draw just to keep our momentum going, and would be delighted if we could get a win of course.

2 - 1 Sons, Nish hat trick, Loy brace.

feckin fortune in falkirk and ridiculous price for parking, ours is a quid and you get a 50/50 for that

If I didn't have a season ticket I wouldn't pay 18 quid to watch Falkirk vs Dumbarton at TFS either so I'm not sure what your point is.

Some Sons fans may be optimistic after picking up a couple of wins but our performances have still been pretty dire and we'll need to play much better to get anything here. Our recent wins take a bit of pressure off getting points here but it's at home and I much prefer my Saturday when we win so here's hoping we pump these underachievers.

Will any falkirk fans turn up this time? Our last game against falkirk brought our lowest attendance of the season. Even cowdenbeath brought more fans. Obviously a lack of belief in promotion down falkirk way.

The live tv game at 5.30pm on a Saturday night just before Xmas?

Can't think why we only had 200 through....

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Will any falkirk fans turn up this time? Our last game against falkirk brought our lowest attendance of the season. Even cowdenbeath brought more fans. Obviously a lack of belief in promotion down falkirk way.

Will any Dumbarton fans turn up this time? Obviously a lack of belief in promotion the last time we met.

Archived