Anyone know how many tickets poland will get at hampden

Considering they gave us the bare minimum if not less for the game in poland I take it the SFA will do the same at hampden?

A few years ago they would have brought 72 fans but with the massive influx of poles (not saying its a bad thing calm the the beans) in scotland they could potentially bring a fair few.

They gave us f**k all in Walsall so anything more than the minimum in glasgow would be absurd

Considering they gave us the bare minimum if not less for the game in poland I take it the SFA will do the same at hampden?

A few years ago they would have brought 72 fans but with the massive influx of poles (not saying its a bad thing calm the the beans) in scotland they could potentially bring a fair few.

They gave us f**k all in Walsall so anything more than the minimum in glasgow would be absurd

We played them in a place in England? :lol::lol: :lol: Not surprised we got f**k all in Walsall when the game was played in Warsaw

3660 tickets were put on sale to SSC members, which is 6.44% of the stadiums' capacity for UEFA games.

5% is stated in the official UEFA regulations for the qualifiers for this tournament.

Poland have always travelled well have they not? Their fans were crazy over there they'll have a great support behind them. As someone stated we got more than we were entitled to so I imagine they'll get exactly the same percentage off us

Poland have always travelled well have they not? Their fans were crazy over there they'll have a great support behind them. As someone stated we got more than we were entitled to so I imagine they'll get exactly the same percentage off us

Not at all. Apart from Scotland, england, ireland (occassionally) and germany there is pretty much no one in europe that takes the numbers these do.

Scotland took 30 thousand for a midweek qualifier against france in paris. Not a chance would poland even bring close to that

Not at all. Apart from Scotland, england, ireland (occassionally) and germany there is pretty much no one in europe that takes the numbers these do.

Scotland took 30 thousand for a midweek qualifier against france in paris. Not a chance would poland even bring close to that

Aye but away to Scotland is hardly away to France?

I'm not sure what your issue is. I like the idea of a noisy away support as it makes for a better atmosphere.

I thought it was 10% minimum

For UEFA tournaments it's 5%. The 10% is for FIFA qualifiers, although that seems to be a guideline rather than a hard & fast rule. (See the allocation for the last game in Brussels, ca 8% if IIRC).

The England v Poland World Cup qualifier a couple of years ago was the loudest atmosphere I've ever experienced. I'd say there were at least 30,000 Poles there that night.

Norway, Belgium and Holland have all had fantastic supports at Hampden in recent years.

Norway, Belgium and Holland have all had fantastic supports at Hampden in recent years.

There have been loads of good away supports at Hampden throughout the years. The Belgians were immense that night. Nearly died of hypothermia watching us get pumped but I thought they were incredible.

Away to Poland though was just a whole new level. They weren't singing, it was more shouting and chanting, extremely intimidating, silencing them for the 2 goals was an unreal experience. They'll be noisy and mental over here too I imagine.

For UEFA tournaments it's 5%. The 10% is for FIFA qualifiers, although that seems to be a guideline rather than a hard & fast rule. (See the allocation for the last game in Brussels, ca 8% if IIRC).

Before the last campaign all the teams agreed on an 8% minimum allocation instead of the usual 10%

Belgium brought 8 thousand max and thats because it was the best belgium team they have ever had. we brought 15 thousand to belgium under craig brown with a mince scotland team. No chance would any of these teams bring 30 thousand to paris or 20 thousand plus to the san siro for mid week qualifiers

How are they allowed 5 thousand when we were only allowed 2 or 3 thousand?. The polish stadium holds 50 thousand does it not?

Nobody is saying they're allowed 5k. It's entirely up to the sfa what they get providing it meets the minimum requirement. I'd imagine they'll get similar, to what scotland got over there.

Archived