Rangers v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that Zaliukas starts for Lithuania suggests he will not play from the start tomorrow. Therefore a fresh face for tomorrow's match!

I doubt he'd be included in the squad at all.

Did well against Hibs, too.

What do you think if McCall wants to go again with 3-5-2. Sinnamon is also away on international duty and Walsh Faure Foster are still injured. I still think that he will go for minimum change.

Why would you need 3 centre halves against cowdenbeath at home?

I think the implication when the 3-5-2 formation was suggested was that, due to Cowdenbeath's likely rare ventures into the opposing half, Rangers could potentially go with one less defender.

And if McCall opted for that formation at Easter Road last week against Hibs, it's almost certain he'd do the same for a match at Ibrox against Cowdenbeath.

Plus, it makes more sense to go with that formation given Rangers have found it difficult to score against them in the past.

Predictions tomorrow Rangers 3 Cowdenbeath 0

0 shots on goal from us sadly

If we are to stay up this season not only do we have to stop shipping soft goals we have to also create chances and have a go.

All the best to Lee Makel tomorrow taking temporary charge due to Jimmys international commitments.

My advice to Lee is make your mark and get noticed by taking something tomorrow!

I haven't seen the youths enough to make an informed decision as to who should come in to replace Zaliukas. I'm disappointed that it can't be the same team as last week. The obvious choices to come in Sinnamon Foster Faure and Streete are all out. Wallace could have dropped back and Walsh played wide left however Walsh out also. I personally would like to see McGregor and Wallace play wing backs again to confirm last Sunday's performances were not a one off.

I haven't seen the youths enough to make an informed decision as to who should come in to replace Zaliukas. I'm disappointed that it can't be the same team as last week. The obvious choices to come in Sinnamon Foster Faure and Streete are all out. Wallace could have dropped back and Walsh played wide left however Walsh out also. I personally would like to see McGregor and Wallace play wing backs again to confirm last Sunday's performances were not a one off.

Only youth defender we could play is Halkett, but i don't think he'll play. It will be a back four of McGregor, Mohsni, McCulloch and Wallace, a midfield of Sheils, Murdoch, Law, Vuckic and possibly Miller/clark and Hardie/Gallagher up top since McCall said he would bring in one or two younger players. Would love to see Hardie play up top in this game.

Seen as how this game is boring and the result is certain. Here's a question. Who will score more goals this weekend, Rangers or Scotland?

Probably Scotland.

As for Rangers tomorrow, there's still a game of football to be played. And Rangers' poor run of results means the win against Hibs is only a starting point in what will hopefully be a building of momentum going into the playoffs. They still have to prove they've turned a corner, so in that respect Cowdenbeath can still cause what wouldn't even be an upset.

Only youth defender we could play is Halkett, but i don't think he'll play. It will be a back four of McGregor, Mohsni, McCulloch and Wallace, a midfield of Sheils, Murdoch, Law, Vuckic and possibly Miller/clark and Hardie/Gallagher up top since McCall said he would bring in one or two younger players. Would love to see Hardie play up top in this game.

If he plays would that be Gallachers first game for Rangers this season? If that happens I'm coming through to Glasgow and burning your stadium down. Tragic that he's been left rotting in the stands when he could have been saving our season...or even Rangers season.

If he plays would that be Gallachers first game for Rangers this season? If that happens I'm coming through to Glasgow and burning your stadium down. Tragic that he's been left rotting in the stands when he could have been saving our season...or even Rangers season.

He hasn't featured for us since coming back from Cowden, he's played in U20's games, which is shameful. The lad is a good player and would run riot if he played first team football.

Archived