Rangers v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Newcunto F. C. to lose.

Not going to happen. Comfortable Rangers win.

Shame we are going to miss your mob on their way down. When i say shame i really mean Up Ye!!

Shame that, I was looking forward to the pint promised to me by the only decent St.Mirren fan on planet earth..AberdeenBud.

You never know we might get them in a cup tie. I ll take you to the Bull Inn if it's still open...

Reynard,Ric,Div,Glenburnbud and Captain Sensible are all decent enough as well as AB.

Reading the report on the Under20s game I see one of the loanees played at right back...I believe he is called Mbabu. Will be interesting to see if he is picked to play at right back allowing McGregor to move back into his preferred position

Mbabu been training for about 4 weeks but had played little this season. Will not be match fit and for other reasons basically not at a level yet for the dog fight ahead and therefore will not be in the 16 for Saturday.

Yes I know what you are saying and yes quality is vitally important as well as desire and workrate. The main difference on last Sunday was the high tempo Rangers played at instead of a very slow build up with little or no movement, purpose or a game plan. McCulloch to Law to Hutton to Law to MCulloch... Gawd you know what I mean! Let's hope Rangers replicate last Sunday for the rest of the season and to play at this tempo I think Hutton Boyd Daly's minutes are numbered.

Finally decided to go to this one. What is the story with getting back to the train station after the game - is it a massive wait for the clockwork orange or are there other ways. I will have two kids with me so not walking

Finally decided to go to this one. What is the story with getting back to the train station after the game - is it a massive wait for the clockwork orange or are there other ways. I will have two kids with me so not walking

Ibrox is well served for the underground. To avoid the worst of the queues go to Govan X underground. No more than a 5 minute walk down the Broomloan Road. Failing that get a bus on PRW into town. Do not get a Black Cab as you ll end up in traffic and the robbing b*****ds will charge you a fortune.

Is it right you can't buy a ticket on the day for the Sevco game? IIRC for the last game at Ibrox it said you couldn't but it doesn't say that this time.

I've no intention of going but I wouldn't want anyone to get caught out by that.

You have to buy away tickets by today from CP the office is open until 5 p.m.

Ibrox is well served for the underground. To avoid the worst of the queues go to Govan X underground. No more than a 5 minute walk down the Broomloan Road. Failing that get a bus on PRW into town. Do not get a Black Cab as you ll end up in traffic and the robbing b*****ds will charge you a fortune.

Or if the weather is nice, walk back into town either along PRW and over the river just along from Tradeston or nip through the Science Park and over the bridge at the SECC. Half an hour or so and your back in the town.

Archived