Annan versus Clyde

Well another must win game for Annan and one we'd love to win.

Early in the week so plenty time to talk about it!!! Annan played

great to end East Stirling's unbeaten run and must be fancied to

beat lowly Clyde.

Comments lads!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we will play with a bit of freedom and take the pressure off ourselves. Can see us winning actually if we decide to take our chances.

Should be a top day out as usual. Can't wait.

Well another must win game for Annan and one we'd love to win.

Early in the week so plenty time to talk about it!!! Annan played

great to end East Stirling's unbeaten run and must be fancied to

beat lowly Clyde.

Comments lads!!!

Any particular reason you'd 'love to win', cupcake?? Let me guess....JC been bumping his gums.....

What kind of report is that?

Who are you away with, are you working abroad, has your fiancée asked you to go shopping?

C'mon the details are important to all of us who don't know you

If Facebook is anything to go by Pidmoondo has been caught smuggling sand out of the Canary Islands and will miss the match.

Perro de aventuras a pie de Pablo - El misterio de la arena que falta! (Paulsey’s Dog Walking Adventures - The Mystery of the Missing Sand)

¿Dónde está Pablo? Él está en las Islas Canarias y se está perdiendo a su perro! Eso significa que Facebook está haciendo más de lo que es el maltrato habitual! (Where is Paulsey? He’s in the Canary Islands and he is missing his dug. That’s why Facebook is getting more than its usual battering!) Et la pinza azul podría hacer una reaparición improbable !!!

Paulsey was lying on the beach in the Canary Islands thinking “ This is the life, sunshine, beer sea, sand……..” But something was missing………. The dug. And adventure! Ah well thought Paulsey, ye cannae have everything I suppose as he twiddled with his blue peg.

Later on that day on the way back from the beach he met another Scottish couple from Prestwick called Sanny & Wilma. Sanny invited Paulsey for a pint in the Ibrox Bar. Paulsey said “Aye, gan on then if you’re paying?” Sanny and Paulsey laughed as they went into the bar, which was owned by a guy called Nosa Rendre and had a little man made beach at the front of it with deckchairs and a parasol. Sanny shouted to the barman called Olderri, to get the pints in. 3 pints later Paulsey headed back for his siesta.

Later that evening Paulsey and Shirley headed to a local restaurant at the beach. After the meal Paulsey started talking to the owner and the conversation got round to the beach. The owner said that there used to be a lot more sand on it but lately it had been disappearing! Mmm said Paulsey as the cogs and wheels started to turn in his napper. Just then a black lab came round the corner. “Feck me” said Paulsey, “that looks just like my dug Cody”. That is my perro said the owner. He’s called El Codio!” The two of them laughed for ages at this. “Whats yer name anyway chief?” said Paulsey. “Pedro” was the reply. I’m Paulsey, we would make a great double act, Paulsey and Pedro! Have you got wifi asked Paulsey, I’ve got to get this amazing story on to Facebook immediately! “Woof” said El Codio (In Spanish).

After his meal Paulsey asked Pedro if he could take El Codio for a walk down the promenade and Pedro agreed as it saved him doing it himself. “Walkies” said Paulsey as he stood up but the dug just looked at him. “He probably doesn’t understand English” said Shirley. “Oh aye, said Paulsey, never thought of that, I’ll try again”. “ El Codio, meo an youo, walkio por el promenado?” The dug looked up and thought ‘What’s this cloon on about? I’m away for a walk! As he got up Paulsey said “Look Shirley, my Spanish must be improving?!” “Aye right said Shirley”. Woof said the dug (In Spanish).

Half an hour later Paulsey was walking past the Ibrox Bar when he seen Sanny, Wilma and some others coming back from the beach. Paulsey was laughing at their baggy arses when he noticed that the tarpaulin above the bar terrace was held on with a blue peg. Instinctively he clutched at his back pocket which was empty. He strode across and confronted Sanny – “That’s ma blue peg” he proclaimed. Gie it a rest said Sanny, it’s only a peg. It might only be a peg to you said Paulsey but its got sentimental value and I want it back!. Well you’re out of luck said Sanny, cos its holding up the terrace roof so take yer feckin dog and do one! Oh it’s like that is it? said Paulsey. I’ll be back! Woof said the dug (In Spanish!)

The next evening Paulsey, Pedro and El Codio were doing a stakeout from the bar across the road from the Ibrox bar. Pedro was telling Paulsey about them not paying their bills and owing other bars in the area for borrowed kegs etc. It certainly looked like they were expecting trouble because the barman Olderri was building a wall made of sandbags around the bar. 12 pints and 3 vegas bombs later and they were fast asleep until Paulsey woke with a sharp pain as Shirley booted him in the plums. “Are you no coming for tea dafty?” “Aye soon” was the reply. It was at that point that Sanny and Wilma came back up from the beach with their baggy erses. But lo and behold they emptied the sand out of the cracks of their arses on to the man made beach.

“I knew it” said Paulsey as he jumped up and took off across the road. “Who owns this bar?” He shouted. The cry was “Nosa Rendre” as the guarded Olderri’s walls. But Paulsey was not phased and he squared up to Sanny who had a sandbag in his hand. Paulsey also picked up a bag of sand and it was sandbags at 10 paces. “Right said Sanny, we canny dual on an empty stomach. Lets eat” as he walked towards the bacon tree beside the bar. Paulsey followed until Pedro shouted in his Spanish accent “Paulsey, No! It’s no a bacon tree, it’s a ham bush!” The warning came just in time as a volley of water balloons came hurtling out of the bar and nearly soaked Paulsey. Woof said El Codio (In Spanish!)

Paulsey jumped over the wall and rolled about the sand with Sanny. Wilma grabbed a hold of Paulsey’s shorts and ripped them off but luckily Paulsey was prepared and had a pair of speedos on below but he felt a sharp pain as Wilma’s cigarette burned into his left buttock. El Codio by this time was backed up by a few Perro Compatriots and he jumped up and grabbed the blue peg in his mouth causing the tarpaulin to fall down and trap everyone in the bar underneath it.

Just at that moment PC Grant Johnstone appeared from nowhere and grabbed Olderri.

“ Usted es huckletado” he said and grabbed Sanny with the other hand and said “You’re huckled too!”

Whats gan on Grant? said Paulsey

“I’ve been working with Interpol for the last 3 months chasing a major operation trafficking sand from the Saharah to Glasgow via the Canary Islands” said Grant. These boys are just a small part of the chain but a collar is a collar!

“Sí, y me he salido con la suya también, si no hubiera sido por ese pesky rey león y su feckin perro!” said Olderri!

“Meddling feckin Simba and his stupid mutt” said Sanny.

Paulsey stood up, covered in sand with his hair pinned back with a pinza azul (blue peg) and a fag burn in his speedos and strolled into the bar as the jukebox blasted out ‘Enter Sandman’ by Metallica. “A pint of Guinness” he said. “On the house” he added. The barman obliged.

“Woof” said El Codio. (In Spanish!)

If Facebook is anything to go by Pidmoondo has been caught smuggling sand out of the Canary Islands and will miss the match.

Perro de aventuras a pie de Pablo - El misterio de la arena que falta! (Paulsey’s Dog Walking Adventures - The Mystery of the Missing Sand)

¿Dónde está Pablo? Él está en las Islas Canarias y se está perdiendo a su perro! Eso significa que Facebook está haciendo más de lo que es el maltrato habitual! (Where is Paulsey? He’s in the Canary Islands and he is missing his dug. That’s why Facebook is getting more than its usual battering!) Et la pinza azul podría hacer una reaparición improbable !!!

Paulsey was lying on the beach in the Canary Islands thinking “ This is the life, sunshine, beer sea, sand……..” But something was missing………. The dug. And adventure! Ah well thought Paulsey, ye cannae have everything I suppose as he twiddled with his blue peg.

Later on that day on the way back from the beach he met another Scottish couple from Prestwick called Sanny & Wilma. Sanny invited Paulsey for a pint in the Ibrox Bar. Paulsey said “Aye, gan on then if you’re paying?” Sanny and Paulsey laughed as they went into the bar, which was owned by a guy called Nosa Rendre and had a little man made beach at the front of it with deckchairs and a parasol. Sanny shouted to the barman called Olderri, to get the pints in. 3 pints later Paulsey headed back for his siesta.

Later that evening Paulsey and Shirley headed to a local restaurant at the beach. After the meal Paulsey started talking to the owner and the conversation got round to the beach. The owner said that there used to be a lot more sand on it but lately it had been disappearing! Mmm said Paulsey as the cogs and wheels started to turn in his napper. Just then a black lab came round the corner. “Feck me” said Paulsey, “that looks just like my dug Cody”. That is my perro said the owner. He’s called El Codio!” The two of them laughed for ages at this. “Whats yer name anyway chief?” said Paulsey. “Pedro” was the reply. I’m Paulsey, we would make a great double act, Paulsey and Pedro! Have you got wifi asked Paulsey, I’ve got to get this amazing story on to Facebook immediately! “Woof” said El Codio (In Spanish).

After his meal Paulsey asked Pedro if he could take El Codio for a walk down the promenade and Pedro agreed as it saved him doing it himself. “Walkies” said Paulsey as he stood up but the dug just looked at him. “He probably doesn’t understand English” said Shirley. “Oh aye, said Paulsey, never thought of that, I’ll try again”. “ El Codio, meo an youo, walkio por el promenado?” The dug looked up and thought ‘What’s this cloon on about? I’m away for a walk! As he got up Paulsey said “Look Shirley, my Spanish must be improving?!” “Aye right said Shirley”. Woof said the dug (In Spanish).

Half an hour later Paulsey was walking past the Ibrox Bar when he seen Sanny, Wilma and some others coming back from the beach. Paulsey was laughing at their baggy arses when he noticed that the tarpaulin above the bar terrace was held on with a blue peg. Instinctively he clutched at his back pocket which was empty. He strode across and confronted Sanny – “That’s ma blue peg” he proclaimed. Gie it a rest said Sanny, it’s only a peg. It might only be a peg to you said Paulsey but its got sentimental value and I want it back!. Well you’re out of luck said Sanny, cos its holding up the terrace roof so take yer feckin dog and do one! Oh it’s like that is it? said Paulsey. I’ll be back! Woof said the dug (In Spanish!)

The next evening Paulsey, Pedro and El Codio were doing a stakeout from the bar across the road from the Ibrox bar. Pedro was telling Paulsey about them not paying their bills and owing other bars in the area for borrowed kegs etc. It certainly looked like they were expecting trouble because the barman Olderri was building a wall made of sandbags around the bar. 12 pints and 3 vegas bombs later and they were fast asleep until Paulsey woke with a sharp pain as Shirley booted him in the plums. “Are you no coming for tea dafty?” “Aye soon” was the reply. It was at that point that Sanny and Wilma came back up from the beach with their baggy erses. But lo and behold they emptied the sand out of the cracks of their arses on to the man made beach.

“I knew it” said Paulsey as he jumped up and took off across the road. “Who owns this bar?” He shouted. The cry was “Nosa Rendre” as the guarded Olderri’s walls. But Paulsey was not phased and he squared up to Sanny who had a sandbag in his hand. Paulsey also picked up a bag of sand and it was sandbags at 10 paces. “Right said Sanny, we canny dual on an empty stomach. Lets eat” as he walked towards the bacon tree beside the bar. Paulsey followed until Pedro shouted in his Spanish accent “Paulsey, No! It’s no a bacon tree, it’s a ham bush!” The warning came just in time as a volley of water balloons came hurtling out of the bar and nearly soaked Paulsey. Woof said El Codio (In Spanish!)

Paulsey jumped over the wall and rolled about the sand with Sanny. Wilma grabbed a hold of Paulsey’s shorts and ripped them off but luckily Paulsey was prepared and had a pair of speedos on below but he felt a sharp pain as Wilma’s cigarette burned into his left buttock. El Codio by this time was backed up by a few Perro Compatriots and he jumped up and grabbed the blue peg in his mouth causing the tarpaulin to fall down and trap everyone in the bar underneath it.

Just at that moment PC Grant Johnstone appeared from nowhere and grabbed Olderri.

“ Usted es huckletado” he said and grabbed Sanny with the other hand and said “You’re huckled too!”

Whats gan on Grant? said Paulsey

“I’ve been working with Interpol for the last 3 months chasing a major operation trafficking sand from the Saharah to Glasgow via the Canary Islands” said Grant. These boys are just a small part of the chain but a collar is a collar!

“Sí, y me he salido con la suya también, si no hubiera sido por ese pesky rey león y su feckin perro!” said Olderri!

“Meddling feckin Simba and his stupid mutt” said Sanny.

Paulsey stood up, covered in sand with his hair pinned back with a pinza azul (blue peg) and a fag burn in his speedos and strolled into the bar as the jukebox blasted out ‘Enter Sandman’ by Metallica. “A pint of Guinness” he said. “On the house” he added. The barman obliged.

“Woof” said El Codio. (In Spanish!)

Better effort!

Unlike · Comment

Archived