Alloa VS Livi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely down if we lose this. f**k the challenge cup game.

Whilst we are not definitely down if we lose this, it'll be a massive step towards relegation if we do. Ditto regarding the cup final, would much rather have the three points.

I've all but given up on this bunch of no hopers, I can't see us staying up so would much rather get relegated with a trophy.

I think it would be cruel to win this game and give us all hope of staying up again cos I just can't see it happening.

Home win

We have won one cup in our history, the chance to

win a second would last far longer in the memory than that of staying up despite losing 22 or 23 league games.

I can see why people want to win it and i'd love for us to win the cup but I also want to see Alloa playing at the highest level we can and i'd love to stay in this league.

I would take both because I'm a greedy c*nt. However I would rather win the cup than the game on Saturday. To win the cup with arguably the strongest competition in the cups history would be something special. 2-0 Alloa win on Saturday.

:huh:

:lol: Yeah realized I made that sound like a bit of a mess but what I mean't was I don't get people wanting to win a cup over league survival maybe i'm old fashioned but the cup happens every year we might not get to be in this league for a long time again if we get relegated this season so for me the league is more important although come full time on 5th of April i'll be gutted if we're not lifting the cup.

While obviously you can't chose but surely if Alloa fans are choosing between winning this game or the cup one they would chose the cup final. You can lose on Saturday and still finish above us.

And us, any time we get a decent result we lose our other games for the next couple of months.

Archived