Congratulations

Whilst I'm delighted to be going back up I'll genuinely miss The Championship.

I've been to some great places and stood and had a pint with some great people. The friendliness I've experienced this season just isn't there in the SPL.

Thanks to all (except hibs and Rangers).

I agree with most of this. There is some decent Hibs & Rangers fans out there.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Hearts, been superb this season, especially since you humped Rangers.

As a killie fan I am looking forward to our 6 points at Tynie next season

;) .

well done the hearts,administration seems the best way forward for teams

That is what is wrong with the punishments in this country. A points deduction is not nearly enough to stop clubs taking this route. Look at Dundee. Been bust more times than I have had hot dinners and they are at it again over paying players despite the denials of their head in the sands fans.

Administration should mean relegation to Div 2 and liquidation lowland or highland league dependant on geography.

Many backroom staff lost their jobs and we were relegated for the first time in decades, that normally would have had massive financial implications but the fans have been outstanding in softening the blow. I remember the Hearts website saying the St Mirren match could possibly be our last ever game, it's horrible.

Admin is no walk in the park, that's for sure.

Well done Hearts. The current owners have learned from the cavalier financial mismanagement of the previous regime and now have a stronger, leaner club. The have gone for youth but with strong backbone of experienced players who still have something to prove. It is a template that all Scottish clubs should be looking at for the future. I have fears that Rangers would blitzkrieg their way through the league, the ineptitude of the owners and their coaching staff put paid to that. I am pretty sure that a few of the Hearts players will be moving on during the transfer window, hopefully Hearts will get the full price for them and will reinvest that back into their youth programme.

So Congrats to Hearts for showing that there is another way to win.

That is what is wrong with the punishments in this country. A points deduction is not nearly enough to stop clubs taking this route. Look at Dundee. Been bust more times than I have had hot dinners and they are at it again over paying players despite the denials of their head in the sands fans.

Administration should mean relegation to Div 2 and liquidation lowland or highland league dependant on geography.

You think we wanted admin and possible liquidation?

As to your proposals above - is that what Falkirk voted for? You may be right about Dundee but they still spent years in the 2nd tier. And look at Dunfermline, hardly storming League One. Agree re.liquidation. A new club should start in the Lowland/Highland league. But until our clubs vote for that then it won't happen.

As to Hibs - it would be a bit sour and classless not to congratulate Hearts. If Hibs come up, I'll certainly congratulate them on turning their season around. Sure, I love the schadenfreude of their miserable existence - the fact that when things are going good they always bottle it and when going bad then somehow make it worse - but if they can change that mindset then fair dues.

Congratulations to Hearts. Having seen most of the sides in the league it was clear early on that Hearts were a level above all the rest.

You've hammered some sides and managed to grind out results when needed (the lucky 10-0 win over us a prime example of this ;) ).

I had a cracking day out for our first match at Tynecastle this season and I've nothing but good things to say about the club. Best of luck for next season.

Massive achievement to complete the job so early in the season.

Difficult to overstate the influence Ann Budge has had I suspect. Coming through administration and relegation the way Hearts have is incredible. You only need to look West to see what a viper pit can do in these circumstances despite their potential resources. It's been a very steady ship at Tynecastle.

Levein and Neilson have brought discipline to the playing side.

And the young boys from last season have grown up - backed by some quality experience.

You couldn't find a better model or recipe for succeeding after an administration event. And in many ways it was driven by an obligation from the club to its support who didn't fanny about trying to work out when, where or who should get their cash. They stumped up early and often.

Well done Hearts, shame we didn't have a proper manager at the start of the season to give you a challenge.

It must be quite alien for Hearts winning a title.

^^^ Sobbing uncontrollably.

This has been one of my most enjoyable seasons following Hearts by a mile. Not just because we were winning almost every week, but playing new teams and visiting new stadiums was a much needed change of scenery.

Visiting supporters to Tynie have been great and in my only 2 ventures away (not including Hibs) I had great fun drinking and chatting with Queens fans in the New Bazaar and the very friendly and welcoming staff of the Grand Central in Livi. Too friendly in fact, i missed the last train by about 3 hours. :lol:

Aside from Hibs and Rangers, I wish you all success in the future!

You think we wanted admin and possible liquidation?

As to your proposals above - is that what Falkirk voted for? You may be right about Dundee but they still spent years in the 2nd tier. And look at Dunfermline, hardly storming League One. Agree re.liquidation. A new club should start in the Lowland/Highland league. But until our clubs vote for that then it won't happen.

As to Hibs - it would be a bit sour and classless not to congratulate Hearts. If Hibs come up, I'll certainly congratulate them on turning their season around. Sure, I love the schadenfreude of their miserable existence - the fact that when things are going good they always bottle it and when going bad then somehow make it worse - but if they can change that mindset then fair dues.

No one does but very stern punishments for going into admin would deter some of the disgraceful management IMO. Is it really fair that a club goes under for £20m+, wipe it all out and after 8 months are back from where they started in a much stronger place. I admire the way Hearts fans have got behind their club and how Budge is running it now. However it should take longer than 8 months IMO to have the opportunity to get back to any clubs previous status.

I don't speak on behalf of FFC. Our club tried to make a fool of our support by voting for Sevco to go into the second tier and then refused to admit it. I was ashamed by my clubs antics TBH. It will forever stain Martin Ritchie's Chairmanship that shambolic vote. Their antics after it compounded their disgracefull decision in the name of Falkirk FC.

Well done Hearts, shame we didn't have a proper manager at the start of the season to give you a challenge.

It must be quite alien for Hearts winning a title.

Stop talking pish. Usual classless Sevconian

Archived