Congratulations

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoroughly deserved. Great effort by players, club and fans.

I hope you get the trophy next Saturday, we applaud you onto the pitch, and then poop the party by grabbing 3 points you no longer need.

Congratulations, best team and fans. Good luck for next season. Any chance of a wee leaving prezzie of 3 points for us after we give you a guard of honour onto the pitch, just to keep the love in going?

Congratulations, best team and fans. Good luck for next season. Any chance of a wee leaving prezzie of 3 points for us after we give you a guard of honour onto the pitch, just to keep the love in going?

Hopefully. Just make sure you win midweek. :wub:

Like sex with an ugly partner, it's been fun and I'll retain an affection for you (bar Hibs, Rangers and Falkirk obviously) but now we can all move on and not have to repeat the experience.

For you, you'll always have the memories of receiving a proper shafting from the best looking guy in the club.

Whilst I'm delighted to be going back up I'll genuinely miss The Championship.

I've been to some great places and stood and had a pint with some great people. The friendliness I've experienced this season just isn't there in the SPL.

Thanks to all (except hibs and Rangers).

I'll second that,loved the trips this season and had some great banter with opposing fans.Proper football fans that love their clubs but don't let it dictate their life's.All the best to every single one of them.❤️

Congratulations to Hearts. Showing us how things ought to be done in terms of rebuilding a footballing side. Kudos to the fans also, gr8 banter and can create a good atmosphere.

Best of luck in the Premiership next season. :thumsup2

I'll second that,loved the trips this season and had some great banter with opposing fans.Proper football fans that love their clubs but don't let it dictate their life's.All the best to every single one of them.❤️

Agreed.

We obvz wanted to win it with Hibs and **** in it but I rather like this league and will genuinely miss it.

Queen of the South away is without doubt the best away trip in the country. I'd love them to be promoted,

Genuine thanks to everyone who has commented, it's really nice not to have the bitterness and seethe that exists where we are going. Good luck to all your teams for the rest of the season and beyond (apart from rangers and hibs)

That postponed game vs the Sevco might now help them out. Hearts won't be trying to hard from now on, Sevs can pick up a win. They should have been fined for not turning on the heating, no chance though eh. One rule for Sevco as always,

Hearts will want to fucking pump Sevco you utter dribble. :lol:

Congratulations Hearts Gorgie Cheating Scum!

You are without a shadow of a doubt the best team in the league this season and also the best team I have seen since Falkirk dropped to the second tier. Well done to all concerned and I think you should do well next season too. Bringing young players through last season has been your best move

Archived