Congratulations

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably the best team I've seen at this level since the RRFC teams of the early 90s.

That's only because you lot were our bogey team in 2012/13 :P

Whilst I'm delighted to be going back up I'll genuinely miss The Championship.

I've been to some great places and stood and had a pint with some great people. The friendliness I've experienced this season just isn't there in the SPL.

Thanks to all (except hibs and Rangers).

Top stuff by the Jam Tarts- done and dusted with seven guards of honour to enjoy (including Ibrox.)

I hope they use these seven games to take the piss. My challenge: play Robbie Neilson up-front in every game and try and get him 14 goals to make him top scorer.

Well done Hearts. A very impressive and deserved success.

Genuinely very pleased to see them get back up to the Premiership. Great reward for the work and loyalty their fans have shown in keeping their club alive and giving it a foundation to prosper from.

I suspect they'll do well next season.

It has been a very enjoyable season getting to play some different teams and go to different places for a change. First visit to QoS was my personal highlight. Absolutely brilliant day. The Raith Rovers beer festival a close second.

Glad to be back in the top league though. Think we should be aiming high next season.

Bought tickets fir the QotS game a few weeks back for Funky junior, a Jambo for his sins, and myself.

Was surprised when it looked as though it might be the title decider, but that's obviously no longer the case.

Junior now wants to know when the trophy gets presented and hopes it's next week.

Can anybody better informed please advise?

Archived