East Fife v Berwick

Massive game for us on Tuesday night. Fash was kicked off the park by the bottlers yday so hopefully he's fit for Berwick. I see the club have reduced admission to £10. First midweek game I can make in ages. Hope we get a decent support and back the team to a vital 3 points. Mon the Fife.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive game or us too as a win would throw us right back into the playoff hunt. If this squad have got enough about them to go out and try and prove everyone wrong, Tuesday is a huge game for them at a place they've already won twice. Now would be the perfect time to hit some form.

Saturday's excellent result at Montrose needs to be built on. Far too many times this season, the team has failed to build a run on the back of agood result, and it's that lack of consistency that's responsible for where we are. Still, good reports on some of the performances at Links Park, with new boy Kyle Wilkie getting motm reviews. Looking forward to seeing whether he - and his teammates - can carry that into waht will be a tougher game against a better side tomorrow night. I'd take a draw now.

Heard Wilkie was excellent. Also Willis. As RM suggests, this is just another change of angle on the roller coaster. Need to win 3 in a row for 1st time this season to convince the faithful that anything has really changed.

We've got an opportunity to go 4 points from 4th with a game in hand if we win tomorrow. That has to be the target. A point would get help consolidate ourselves further in this division, but imagine what 2 wins on the trot would do going into the final stretch. We've won there twice already so we're capable.

Cue If we win, we will get 3 comments from the usual guys, a begrudged well done and a couple of we need to build and win the next one,

Cue if we lose, 20 sack the board/manager/P/Club cat from every armchair/Private Fraser/Grim Reaper/Gobshite between Newcastle and Dunbar

What will it be? Probably a draw

Cue If we win, we will get 3 comments from the usual guys, a begrudged well done and a couple of we need to build and win the next one,

Cue if we lose, 20 sack the board/manager/P/Club cat from every armchair/Private Fraser/Grim Reaper/Gobshite between Newcastle and Dunbar

What will it be? Probably a draw

At leat Albatross will be there, so we can expect the usual top-grade, objective match report from him.

It would be a massive win if the d t could do it. On another note please don't bore me with rants about current or former regimes tomorrow as its all a bit tedious and boring. Can't change the past and nobody agrees on here either. I'd personally rather slurp beer in one of the two fine real ale establishments and talk about crop rotation in the 14 th century.

Archived