Raith v Qots

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With respective goal differences of +17 and -15, head to head results are insufficient to explain the difference.

Head to heads account for almost all of the points difference.

I've already said we're a bit stronger. I just prefer it when we don't behave like arrogant wanks.

Head to heads account for almost all of the points difference.I've already said we're a bit stronger. I just prefer it when we don't behave like arrogant wanks.

Agreed. We can leave that nonsense to others. Taking everything into consideration Queens and Raith are similar size clubs.

Fair enough we are having s better season but that counts for nothing. We went to Kirkcaldy in similar circumstances at the end of last season (midweek) and came away with nothing, so we can take nothing for granted.

Will be at the game on Tuesday, I fancy plenty goals actually, so I'll go for a score draw (2-2).

Hopefully a better turn out from the home support than yesterday, 1100 in total yesterday for the Alloa game - that's poor!

COYR!!

1100 was more than I expected,we had f**k all to play for,it was a 5-30 kick aff on a Saturday night against Alloa hardly the biggest draw(no disrespect intended),crowd for Tuesday might be slightly higher

We have better players all over the park, I am not sure how you can say other wise.

If you believe that the same squad of players under a new manager would miraculously turn you into a better team, then keep believing.....

Slaverin b*****d.

I expect us to even up the score a bit and put c***s like you in your place.

Berk, we're absolute PISH mind...

We're a bit Jekyll and Hyde right now - the odd decent game then a regression to PISH. But we're due a result against these c***s and I sense it coming.

Afterthought: we might revert back to pish but I wouldnt say its the "absolute pish" we had been. We're now scoring more, defending better and keeping our shape, with some decent spells of play.

23/03/2004: Raith Rovers 3-1 Queen of the South

24/03/2015: Raith Rovers 3-1 Queen of the South???????

According to the stats though, the last 13 meetings has produced just the one draw. Queens have the most wins here, 7 to Rovers 5.

So historically we should see a winner on Tuesday. Just hope the points stay at Starks.

Complete coin toss of a game, just hope it's us who comes out on top. Don't see much chance of Cowden doing us a favour and would be handy to still have a four point cushion heading into the next three games.

OK then!

Fife #Landthattimeforgot

Dumfries #Landthattimehasyettodiscover

Still, I'll take anything from this game, 4th is effectively beyond us, and our head to head against QoS is woeful. However, only in one of the three games (the first one down at Palmerston) were we terrible from back to front - that first game was a knock out affair lost by the worst defence more than it was won by the better team, and the last game down there we played reasonably well, although unable to come up with enough momentum in the second half to salvage anything, after a defensive lapse by Nade at the back post and then the defence all stopping for a whistle that never came.

Either Queens offer a bit more clinicality in front of goal, or are generally a wee bit luckier than Falkirk or both, because while our defence has at times rode it's luck against both teams, we seem to get spared the worst against Falkirk this season, although I tend to think they dominate the middle of the park against us more than Queens manage.

Just one win against the top 5 this season for Rovers. The jammy 1-0 win at Falkirk live on Alba before New Year. We had a similar record last season too so we can't even use the excuse of a stronger than usual league. Not sure this will change on Tuesday,

Draw for me if the team show the right attitude.

Archived