Raith v Qots

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got to be looking to win this, with Falkirk playing Cowdenbeath at the same time and our impending trips to Edinburgh.

Raith have been poor at home, but got a result yesterday.

I see it being a struggle and while a point would be a decent enough result in itself, I think we need more from this one.

This could be a comfortable win for Queens, we've been rank rotten against them this season and I can't for the life of me understand why

You have not played well against us, that is true. But I think the main reason for this is that we have better players than you.

Another win I think, but a close game, 1-0 or 2-1 queens.

You have not played well against us, that is true. But I think the main reason for this is that we have better players than you.

Another win I think, but a close game, 1-0 or 2-1 queens.

That's just silliness, our players are probably of the same calibre, just our manager is fucking clueless.

That's just silliness, our players are probably of the same calibre, just our manager is fucking clueless.

We have better players all over the park, I am not sure how you can say other wise.

If you believe that the same squad of players under a new manager would miraculously turn you into a better team, then keep believing.....

I'd say we have a slightly stronger squad right now.

There's little in it though. In fact the difference between the sides can be explained simply by the head to head record thus far.

I think we need to win this one, but I'm not especially confident that we will. The clubs are of similar stature and a Raith win would be a shock to nobody.

We don't have as good players as you but better players than livi, Cowden Alloa and Dumbarton, but Falkirk Hibs Rangers and Hearts have better players than us .........er Rovers 3 v 0 Queens.........routine pumping of diddys..........even though they.......Acht you get what I mean.

Queens will remain in the Championships next season as they will be up against teams that are higherer upperer than them in the league and thems teams are higherer because they haves better players. Sorry to disappoints you Queens fans.

Queens will remain in the Championships next season as they will be up against teams that are higherer upperer than them in the league and thems teams are higherer because they haves better players. Sorry to disappoints you Queens fans.

I dont think you'll find a Queens fan who would say otherwise

I don't want to come across all "Falkirky" but our head to head record and league position would suggest we are better than Raith this season.

We really need to be winning this game, not doing so would definitely be viewed as a disappointment.

Is Nade suspended?

Who the Hell would be disappointed by such a facile observation?

QoS are better than us but not markedly so. We've had two home draws with Falkirk and a tight home game with QoS that could have went either way. We should be looking to win our home games. I'll be disappointed if we don't get a least a draw from this.

I don't think we can really dispute Queen's have been a better team than us this season. They've done well, in particular, with various of their players featuring at the right end of the scorers table such as Lyle (who I've never actually been that impressed with: cue hat-trick on tuesday) and Reilly. For the most part of this season, we've been inconsistent due to injuries and a lack of an out and out scorer. In recent months we've replaced Laidlaw with McGurn, and Ross Perry with Dougie Hill and latterly Craig Barr. We're now basing our central midfield off Callachan +1 other.

It'll be interesting to see how we do on Tuesday, though sadly I won't be there myself due to work.

I'd say we have a slightly stronger squad right now.

There's little in it though. In fact the difference between the sides can be explained simply by the head to head record thus far.

I think we need to win this one, but I'm not especially confident that we will. The clubs are of similar stature and a Raith win would be a shock to nobody.

With respective goal differences of +17 and -15, head to head results are insufficient to explain the difference.

Archived